• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Prices For Toyota

jami

I ve received prices from a japan car sale, with these values it is cheap comparing to prices with sale agents here,

just i want to know the total cost to add to C&F value (with tax+ other papaer works values)

Information

TOYOTA Corolla Axio

Year "2007 UP "

Displacement "1500 cc "

Fuel "Petrol "

Mileage " under 150,000 km "

Accident history "OK"

Color " Any "

Steering " Right "

Transmission " AT "

Drive Type " 2 wheel drive "

Shipment " RO - RO "

Including JAAI test

price USD 9,800.00 C&F SRI LANKA(COLOMBO PORT)

With regard to TOYOTA Belta,

They can arrange for the price USD 8,300.00

and TOYOTA Allion for USD 10,700.00

I ve received prices from a japan car sale, with these values it is cheap comparing to prices with sale agents here,

just i want to know the total cost to add to C&F value (with tax+ other papaer works values)

Information

TOYOTA Corolla Axio

Year "2007 UP "

Displacement "1500 cc "

Fuel "Petrol "

Accident history "OK"

Color " Any "

Steering " Right "

Transmission " AT "

Shipment " RO - RO "

Including JAAI test

Do they ship to SL for USD 9,800.00? I mean paying only this amount can you get the vehicle shipped to SL? how about insuarance? If so then, SL customs will calculate a CIF value based on agent valuation, options, depreciation etc. that is the final CIF to which tax is calculated.

Do they ship to SL for USD 9,800.00? I mean paying only this amount can you get the vehicle shipped to SL? how about insuarance? If so then, SL customs will calculate a CIF value based on agent valuation, options, depreciation etc. that is the final CIF to which tax is calculated.

this includes all insurance and freight charges, this is the total cost for colombo port.

Information

TOYOTA Corolla Axio

Year "2007 UP "

Displacement "1500 cc "

Fuel "Petrol "

Accident history "OK"

Color " Any "

Steering " Right "

Transmission " AT "

Shipment " RO - RO "

Including JAAI test

Hi Jami,

C&F price includes only Cost & Freight. You may have to add the Insurance price to find the CIF value. The prices are relatively low, but be careful - there are many scams these days. Looks a little fishy to see a japanese company quoting prices in USD. They usually give in Yen. Actually converting Yen to Rupees directly is cheaper than a three way conversion Yen->USD->Rupees

I guess these cars don't have an auction grade. That a little too risky again. You can actually buy R grad (Cars with accident histories) for relatively low prices compared to good auction grade cars

Hi Jami,

C&F price includes only Cost & Freight. You may have to add the Insurance price to find the CIF value. The prices are relatively low, but be careful - there are many scams these days. Looks a little fishy to see a japanese company quoting prices in USD. They usually give in Yen. Actually converting Yen to Rupees directly is cheaper than a three way conversion Yen->USD->Rupees

I guess these cars don't have an auction grade. That a little too risky again. You can actually buy R grad (Cars with accident histories) for relatively low prices compared to good auction grade cars

i know people who import vehicles from japan through their friends but these prices mentioned are not realistic at all.

And i agree with the points raised by others. My opinion is don't personally import a vehicle from japan unless you personally know that individual and that person must be a person that you can trust. It doesn't have to be from a auction. But most of the cars Sri Lankans get are from auctions.

But then again most of the vehicles in car sales are low quality vehicles that have been subjected to minor to major repairs and their mileage is also adjusted to impressive figure. I have to admit that I am not being sarcastic here.

For most Sri Lankan's having a good vehicle has become a dream and it is reasoned by many factors.

Edited by smart1986

yep i know the issue here, but i have checked all the details with one of my friend who is in japan now, he had went to the that company and have checked the cars condition as well. so i will purchase the car through my friend in japan and he will shipped it with help with the company, but i dont have any idea of the amount that i have to paid here when it reaches to Colombo port.