• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fb15

sham152

wht is da difference in FB15 YOM 1999 model and later models (after 99)

Is there a factory fault in 99 model?

Can not comment on this as I m not expert on this.

But my previous office was renting FB 15 99/00 models for managers and most of these cars had some senser problem which believed to be inherent with older models. This issue seems to have been been addressed in newer models as per the speculations and I 'd love the new face FB 15 and always rate above N 16 or 17.

Cheers

Can not comment on this as I m not expert on this.

But my previous office was renting FB 15 99/00 models for managers and most of these cars had some senser problem which believed to be inherent with older models. This issue seems to have been been addressed in newer models as per the speculations and I 'd love the new face FB 15 and always rate above N 16 or 17.

Cheers

The issues have been addressed in the older models too coz most of the sensors have been replaced by this point in time.

Senser issues are lot related to 99 model....New Shell FB 15 car is much more developed version of FB 15 and selling for very higher prices compared to 99 model. Few days ago one of my friend sold his New shell 2003 model for Rs.2.325Mn.....Demand for the same is very high these days...