• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion 260 G Pkg & Std Pkg

NFS

Guys if you'll are planning on an Allion NZT 260 please make sure of the grade that you are buying. That is if its a Std Package or a G Package.

Std Package Cars are much cheaper than G Package.

And also look for options such as Original Xenon and Illumination Dashboard which are not available with Std Packages. Also there are lot of Std Package Cars which have been brought down from Singapore, some of which are unsold cars which have remained there for 2 years without being used.

Guys if you'll are planning on an Allion NZT 260 please make sure of the grade that you are buying. That is if its a Std Package or a G Package.

Std Package Cars are much cheaper than G Package.

And also look for options such as Original Xenon and Illumination Dashboard which are not available with Std Packages. Also there are lot of Std Package Cars which have been brought down from Singapore, some of which are unsold cars which have remained there for 2 years without being used.

What do you think the ROUGH price point difference between the Std and G, say for a 2004? I know its very subjective yet a ballpark is what I am looking at.

What do you think the ROUGH price point difference between the Std and G, say for a 2004? I know its very subjective yet a ballpark is what I am looking at.

Well for a NZT240, 2004 I think it might be in the range of 150-200K. But for a Unreg NZT 260 the difference might be much higher.

• 2 months later...

If u haven't bought it by a highest grade one

I've seen allions without button start or illumination dash they were cr*p

there is no point of buying a nzt260 like that

there is no point of repenting about not spending 500k more for the real thing after spending more than 5mill

Better to go for a good too

If u want a 260 best thing is the premio rather than the allion

If u haven't bought it by a highest grade one

I've seen allions without button start or illumination dash they were cr*p

there is no point of buying a nzt260 like that

there is no point of repenting about not spending 500k more for the real thing after spending more than 5mill

Better to go for a good too

If u want a 260 best thing is the premio rather than the allion

i know... i dont know HOW people can stand putting a key into the ignition and twisting it... i mean come on! we're paying so much money.. do we have to go through so much trouble!

i dont think someone who who thinks 500k is no big deal buys a allion to begin with. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...