• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

K11 Eps Issue

K11

I have Nisan March K11 YOM 2002 and this has come with EPS. I observed some noise from steering rack when I drive on a bumpy roads and replace the rack end bush (Fabricated with Nylon), after 3 months time again I felt its bit harder to do Right turn than Left turn So I went back to same place again and after a inspection they have replace the bush for the second time couple of days before. But when I’m going to park my car @ de office Steering become more harder than ever, I was really wonder what is happening and I’m guessing problem is with EPS motor or gearing unit, when I call to garage again they told that I have to replace the motor + rack and it is come as hall unit and can’t replace motor along, also it would be cost over 25k .

Please help me to find a solution for this do I have to replace entire rack ?

is this a common issue on K11 EPS ?

I saw some Comments in de web about K11 EPS system and please share your expert knowledge and Experiences about this it would rather help all K11 users and those who are willing to buy.