• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

First Brand New Sti9 In Sri Lanka

chipmonk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my friend just got a BRAND NEW sti 9 ,and its the first brand new one in sri lanka its drop dead gorgeous will post the pics during the day

Yeah Its the Black One isnt it? there are pics on the other street racing site... they have been there for quite some time now... and that is a brand new car so if ur friends car is different then u've been sadly misinformed...

ya its is the same one bought down by dinesh for sale so it still makes it the only brand new one in sl,the only difference is that its now got an owner and its not even registered

Oh Great...hehehe...Familiar Evo Guys.. :D:( ... Now we will really have some fun if we meet the scooby on the streets... LoL!! Yup that answers the question of who bought it....

no its his cousin shehans

His Cousin's?? Oh Ok kool kool... so we shall meet both the Evo and the STi together!! Even Better!! :D :D

Oh Great...hehehe...Familiar Evo Guys.. :D:( ... Now we will really have some fun if we meet the scooby on the streets... LoL!! Yup that answers the question of who bought it....

His Cousin's?? Oh Ok kool kool... so we shall meet both the Evo and the STi together!! Even Better!! :D :D

not just the Evo and the Sti.. check out the rest of the cars in the background.....

these are times that life feels just not right.....

machan think his going mod the car upto the evo standard ,hes planning on putting a piston kit to run 2 bar so then it will be cool

not just the Evo and the Sti.. check out the rest of the cars in the background.....

these are times that life feels just not right.....

hey man i didnt post those pics for u to feel sorry for ur self man , cheer up and enjoy life man ,good things happen in different ways to different ppl

machan think his going mod the car upto the evo standard ,hes planning on putting a piston kit to run 2 bar so then it will be cool

Hmmmm... Interesting ... So How Fast IS the Evo? :D ... Cos it must be HEAVILY modified if a STi 9 cant keep up wit it... 2 BAR???? When did he do this Modification??? ....

well you just ruined my day with those pics....

first I was driving to work this morning with my music on and ma shutters down.. breathing the fresh air that lingered upon me as I drove through a rush hour of traffic, when suddenly I saw this really really good looking chick driving some car which I couldn’t notice ( I was too glued to the driver that I nearly whacked the guy in front ).. she was sooooooooo damn good looking... maybe in her early 20's...

and then you come up with these pics.... thank you for making ma day man... I feel so much better now...

Hmmmm... Interesting ... So How Fast IS the Evo? :D ... Cos it must be HEAVILY modified if a STi 9 cant keep up wit it... 2 BAR???? When did he do this Modification??? ....

man iam a bit lost when it comes to theses car stuff man ,iam still getting into it ,i dont know maheth that well i only know shehan , but i have got into the evo at baristas ,that things like some serious shit man cuz its got a rollcage and all these other stuff i have no idea wat they are inside it ,it looks like a f###ing beast the car hehehe, and maheth gave shehan the keys to take me for an spin man i have never been so scared my whole life we did 195 cutting through a little traffic ,man i never want to go in that again seriously

i have never been so scared my whole life we did 195 cutting through a little traffic ,man i never want to go in that again seriously

HeHeHe ... Trust me man I Know The Feeling ... LoL!! :D But im not sure about the STi not being as fast as that Evo 7 ... Oh but then again the Black STi 9 is completely standard right? Nothing done to it?

well you just ruined my day with those pics....

first I was driving to work this morning with my music on and ma shutters down.. breathing the fresh air that lingered upon me as I drove through a rush hour of traffic, when suddenly I saw this really really good looking chick driving some car which I couldn’t notice ( I was too glued to the driver that I nearly whacked the guy in front ).. she was sooooooooo damn good looking... maybe in her early 20's...

and then you come up with these pics.... thank you for making ma day man... I feel so much better now...

:D ...

I saw it last evening.

Actually it was 2 cars in front of me. Guess the car in front of me.... It was an Alfa spider cabriolet (hood down)

So the line up Sti9, Alfa, Lucino :( (still wondering why my car sounded like a boxer last night) :D

I saw it last evening.

Actually it was 2 cars in front of me. Guess the car in front of me.... It was an Alfa spider cabriolet (hood down)

So the line up Sti9, Alfa, Lucino :angry-smiley-048: (still wondering why my car sounded like a boxer last night) :action-smiley-060:

LOL!! Cool Cool... ash do u go for the drags??

HeHeHe ... Trust me man I Know The Feeling ... LoL!! :action-smiley-060: But im not sure about the STi not being as fast as that Evo 7 ... Oh but then again the Black STi 9 is completely standard right? Nothing done to it?

man i definetly know that evo is modified but dont ask me details cuz i have no idea hehehe,ya the sti is still standard ,but assuming maheth i dont think he would have just done so small mod to his car ,cuz this is maheth ,but there was some scene where he was planing on getting some stroker kit or something , wat the hell is that?

man iam a bit lost when it comes to theses car stuff man ,iam still getting into it ,i dont know maheth that well i only know shehan , but i have got into the evo at baristas ,that things like some serious shit man cuz its got a rollcage and all these other stuff i have no idea wat they are inside it ,it looks like a f###ing beast the car hehehe, and maheth gave shehan the keys to take me for an spin man i have never been so scared my whole life we did 195 cutting through a little traffic ,man i never want to go in that again seriously

Excuse me for asking.. but why would he have a roll cage in it? Does this and all the mods mean he's going track race the car one of these days?

man ur the fellow who owns that r34 right the white one . man i love that car man its so cool ,i love that man!!, one of the best beauties the japananese have ever produced

Uhhh ... :lol: ... Cool Cool ... :D

Sometime to watch. Loves the action.

Mainly in to Street racing in the daytime j/k :action-smiley-060:

Hahaha... aite.... we shud have some 'daytime' fun then...LoL.. ur Lucino has the same engine as my FB14 sunny right? :angry-smiley-048:

29et.jpg

57mi.jpg

Pictures speaks thousands of words!!!

This is like AWSOME personified.

Congrats to the proud owner.......lets hope to see some good stuff from it in the future. :action-smiley-060:

Cheers

-A