• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Sunny Fb 15

KandyBoy

Dear guys,

Does the Nissan sunny fb 15 come with leather seats.I found one for 1.75 mil.This is year 2002 the make is from japan.

the selling guy told me that it was manufactured in japan and used in Singapore and then again exported here,does this model

lack in market value..is this one worth for 1.75 mil.I need you experts comments as i feel this price is worth compared to the other supersaloons i came across the market.Pls advice!

:rolleyes:

Does the Nissan sunny fb 15 come with leather seats.I found one for 1.75 mil.This is year 2002 the make is from japan.

the selling guy told me that it was manufactured in japan and used in Singapore and then again exported here,does this model

lack in market value..is this one worth for 1.75 mil.I need you experts comments as i feel this price is worth compared to the other supersaloons i came across the market.Pls advice!

People who buy Corollas and Sunnys tend to be "safe" buyers and maybe don't like to deal with leather seats (more effort needed to keep leather looking nice, and if/when it starts to wear it looks really bad) so that could push the price down a little (i.e. "why to bother with leather seats when it's so easy to find sunnys with fabric seats?")

But there may be other reasons for the price being low - e.g. there is some expensive-to-repair fault in the car, and they are selling at a cheaper price hoping to find somebody who will rush to close the deal without getting the car checked out properly.

People who buy Corollas and Sunnys tend to be "safe" buyers and maybe don't like to deal with leather seats (more effort needed to keep leather looking nice, and if/when it starts to wear it looks really bad) so that could push the price down a little (i.e. "why to bother with leather seats when it's so easy to find sunnys with fabric seats?")

But there may be other reasons for the price being low - e.g. there is some expensive-to-repair fault in the car, and they are selling at a cheaper price hoping to find somebody who will rush to close the deal without getting the car checked out properly.

Actual reason is Sing used japanese cars have lower market value here. Usually Singapore version came along with leather seats. For Toyota's Sing used cars with leather seats have lesser market value but as I heard it's the otherway around for FB15 or for Sunny's in general as Sing version has more features. This is just hearsay as I was under the impression that all Japanese cars used in Singapore has lower market value. But later learnt that FB15 is an exception for this believe. May be someone can further confirm this.

Actual reason is Sing used japanese cars have lower market value here. Usually Singapore version came along with leather seats. For Toyota's Sing used cars with leather seats have lesser market value but as I heard it's the otherway around for FB15 or for Sunny's in general as Sing version has more features. This is just hearsay as I was under the impression that all Japanese cars used in Singapore has lower market value. But later learnt that FB15 is an exception for this believe. May be someone can further confirm this.

True that harshan, this is called the sunny "V I P" and comes with all the stuff like leather seats, 6CD changer,burglar alarms etc etc. and in fact has a higher market value compared to a jap. I really can't understand why this is but I find sellers exaggerating the term V I P, maybe that is something. And the other thing is that many people don't really know about the sing used cars and maybe they see it as some kind of a special edition of the popular sunny. (all the other sing. cars in the market are not very popular here, cefiro,323)

btw the seats aren't actually leather i guess