• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Confused With Push Start

Sumiya

Hi Guys

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=35812

see this i am confused with PUSH START Word there

is there any technological think called PUSH START or id doesn't realy srart with engine with starter motor ? :unsure:

thanks

Regards

sumith

that's just to say that the car has an engine start button instead of the conventional key start :)

Hi Guys

is there any technological think called PUSH START or id doesn't realy srart with engine with starter motor ? :unsure:

I think it means you don't turn the key to start, but instead have a button that you push (after key is inserted) to start the car

Saw this kind of thing in a Pug, key is inserted into central console on the dash, and start button was next to steering wheel.

Hi Guys

thanks

Regards

sumith

Push-starrt doesnt mean 'thallu start'... hehehee.. though that is what it sounds like :D

What the seller should write is push-button start... meaning, you dont have to twist the key to start the car... its done with the push of a button... :) (note the smarkcard key also advertised)

Push-starrt doesnt mean 'thallu start'... hehehee.. though that is what it sounds like :D

What the seller should write is push-button start... meaning, you dont have to twist the key to start the car... its done with the push of a button... :) (note the smarkcard key also advertised)

Hi Dilesh

i have seen push start button but never thought it will be advertised as a feature :)

suddenly what came into my mind was 'thallu start" :)

i guess i have seen this push start button on an old Morris too... but don't know whether it is factory of

after market ...

thanks

regards

sumith

Hi Dilesh

i have seen push start button but never thought it will be advertised as a feature :)

suddenly what came into my mind was 'thallu start" :)

Lol,

Going back to basics I reckon

My 1961 Landie also has this !

So too now does the aston Matin & the Nissan Micra (March ) he he .....

Soon - paddle shift boxes on all cars .......