• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help

bobo

Question

I'm in an urgent need of replacing my four tires. Recommended size is 215/50/17. I’m using Dunlop Performa 8000 now. It’s not worn-out, but because of the age of the tire (DoM 2001) it has cracked from the inside ridge.

I have checked few places for tires. Only one place carries that size (50), but that is also Nankang (Taiwan). How is Nankang???

The other available sizes are Dunlop 215/45/17 & 215/55/17, Eagle 1 215/45/17. Has anybody used these sizes? How is the driving feel? Any more suggestions what I should look in to?

Value your quick suggestions

Cadillac shocks and struts

Chevrolet shocks and struts

Struts

Edited by bobo

2 answers to this question

I'm in an urgent need of replacing my four tires. Recommended size is 215/50/17. I’m using Dunlop Performa 8000 now. It’s not worn-out, but because of the age of the tire (DoM 2001) it has cracked from the inside ridge.

I have checked few places for tires. Only one place carries that size (50), but that is also Nankang (Taiwan). How is Nankang???

The other available sizes are Dunlop 215/45/17 & 215/55/17, Eagle 1 215/45/17. Has anybody used these sizes? How is the driving feel? Any more suggestions what I should look in to?

Value your quick suggestions

Did you try S K Munasinghe on Havelock road?