• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ford Laser Tx3

zee

Question

Hi guys i'm new to the forum, need to know where i can find some parts for my ford?? i got a laser tx3 hatch model, few reviews online said

the Mazda 323 parts would fit as it's got the same chassis. right now what i want is a driver side window coz the original has been replace by a fibre glass due to an accident damage. Since it's a two door i'm finding it really hard.

any help would be appreciated.

link to an image of the car

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4912/fordlasertx3.jpg

Edited by zee

5 answers to this question

Like Dev said.....Nice car man.

You could also try the ususal suspects for vehicle glasses..........they should carry it. Best not to get one cut as the quality could be dodgy.

Have you tried David peiris? or yopu could take a drive down the Delkanda area...........

Edited by SHAI

Like Dev said.....Nice car man.

You could also try the ususal suspects for vehicle glasses..........they should carry it. Best not to get one cut as the quality could be dodgy.

Have you tried David peiris? or yopu could take a drive down the Delkanda area...........

machang didn't David Peiris folks gave up on the ford agency?

machang didn't David Peiris folks gave up on the ford agency?

yup

they sadly seemed to have felt that focusing on Bajaj & Cherry would be a better idea! :(

There was rumour that another company which holds the agency to a famous British marque "may" get the agency...