• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

4ddr5 J20 Long Wheel

4DR5

Hi 4X4 Experts,

I recently bought a Mitsubishi 4DR5 J20 long wheel jeep and it's in a reasonable condition and i don't see major mechanical issues (as per my friends). Body is also in a reasonable condition with less corrosions.

Now i would like to modify the jeep by adding parts like snorkel, wich, high-lift jack, fog lights, roller bar, jerry can....etc.

Can you guys recommend any good places where i can purchase above items? I would also like to know few places where they do jeep modifications?

I found out that there is a place called Outdoorsman in Malabe from past archives.

Thanks in advance

4DR5

Hi 4X4 Experts,

I recently bought a Mitsubishi 4DR5 J20 long wheel jeep and it's in a reasonable condition and i don't see major mechanical issues (as per my friends). Body is also in a reasonable condition with less corrosions.

Now i would like to modify the jeep by adding parts like snorkel, wich, high-lift jack, fog lights, roller bar, jerry can....etc.

Can you guys recommend any good places where i can purchase above items? I would also like to know few places where they do jeep modifications?

I found out that there is a place called Outdoorsman in Malabe from past archives.

Thanks in advance

4DR5

Hi,

Congratz on Ur new buy. Can U tell us hw much cost U for da beauty?

Great...... Congrats on your new j44.....

Fog lamps do you have an idea of the type of fogs ur going to use use?

High lift jack or the monkey jack you can get from motorcade (Branded stuff ),Suzuki lanka (they import)..... if not Sakuna motors at kottawa.... they are also masters of it......

Outdoorsman they fixed & give it to you.....If your going for a winch go for a 24V without going for a 12V from one battery...

jerry can & all have a run around kurunegala side......if you have time........If nt go to a place where they fixed & get it done.I think Octomber we are having Colombo motor show 2011 At BMICH...Which you can get all those suff done.