• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying A Car (advise)

roguefox

Guys i am looking for a car within the budget of 1.2M-1.5M

Is there anything wrong with Mazda, as in with spare parts etc. as i have got the option of going for the ,mazda (butterfly model-G-numbers) i am new with cars so please advice if this is the right option.

details-cheap to maintain, economical,engine 1.3/1.5,auto or manual,5 passangers

thanks..

Edited by roguefox

Is there anything wrong with Mazda, as in with spare parts etc. as i have got the option of going for the ,mazda (butterfly model-G-numbers) i am new with cars so please advice if this is the right option.

details-cheap to maintain, economical,engine 1.3/1.5,auto or manual,5 passangers

thanks..

if can spend1.2M- 1.5 M go for the higher end 1.5M, then you can buy a good vehicle.

My suggestions are

1. Honda Civic

2. Fb 15

3. Lancer

thanks..

there is nothing wrong with mazda, other than market perception. if at all it'll be cheaper to maintain than a honda. i had honda my self and have mazdas among close contacts.

but the butterfly model seemed too exp for that kind of money. try the later one. manual is lot better in terms of fuel economy in that model range.

thanks..

mazdas are good cars...theres nothing really wrong with them other than the market perception. its a good value for money vehicle. cheaper to maintain. you can go for a bj series if yu can spend 1.5M.

thanks..

Mazda is good & durable cars. Spare parts bit hard to find. correct me if wrong. One reason would be it gives problems very less. :rolleyes:

Other options for the budget:

1. Toyota AE100

2. Nissan Presea

Any objection about these two models?

Mazda is good & durable cars. Spare parts bit hard to find. correct me if wrong. One reason would be it gives problems very less. :rolleyes:

Other options for the budget:

1. Toyota AE100

2. Nissan Presea

Any objection about these two models?

Mazda has ample spares..would be a much better buy than an older ae 100 or a presea.

Mazda has ample spares..would be a much better buy than an older ae 100 or a presea.

but just don't expect it to be as freely available as it is for more popular brands like toyota and nissan...

not every spares joint carries them so if you're not closer to main cities that have these parts freely available that might be something to think over!

Finding certain body parts and chassis electrical parts for older gen toyotas and nissans itself is tough!

Dear Bro,

If you are lucky enough to find a properly maintained MAZDA, You don't have to worry for any thing I belive. My brother had one some time back and It neve gave any major problem till it was sold after 5 years or so.

Mechanical parts are available at couple of places in panchikawatte and body parts are not freely available but still you could find in Delkanda area. Acutually Mazda is one of very reliable cars in here although it has got less second hand market.