• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rav 4 2.0 Petrol

daram

I would like to buy a 2002/03/04 toyota 2.0 petrol rav 4 with full option (manual gear). I have 3-4 m budget . I have seen the new 2006 2.4 l model at toyota but don't like it cos its expensive and doesen't offer much for that price. what i would like from you guys is that if you see one at any sales could you please post this info on autolanka. could someone please tell if i will be able to import one down within my budget.

I found 2002 model for $17, 000 on the bafta website (automatic) guess the manual gear would be of similar price.

how much would cost for me to import this??

I would like to buy a 2002/03/04 toyota 2.0 petrol rav 4 with full option (manual gear). I have 3-4 m budget . I have seen the new 2006 2.4 l model at toyota but don't like it cos its expensive and doesen't offer much for that price. what i would like from you guys is that if you see one at any sales could you please post this info on autolanka. could someone please tell if i will be able to import one down within my budget.

I found 2002 model for $17, 000 on the bafta website (automatic) guess the manual gear would be of similar price.

No direct posting the info from sales man. That would be advertising and against forum rules. A few pointers maybe...

Bro, shall I get you a good Nissan xtrail? color black and full option.....

Fuzzo hope its not sold

@hola hak hak

ado oyata komis de lol

my sinhala is bad just kiddin bro ;)

He he, yes Fuzzo promised me a pair of fog lamps if i sold his Xtrail...

Joke ok... ;)

Anyway i think Xtrail, Rav,CRV are the cutest SUVs ever. Pajero IO is more a mini me of the montero

He he, yes Fuzzo promised me a pair of fog lamps if i sold his Xtrail...

Joke ok... ;)

Anyway i think Xtrail, Rav,CRV are the cutest SUVs ever. Pajero IO is more a mini me of the montero

dude you can't call vehicles 'cute' its a disgrace for that vehicle

as for daram, mate if you are not in the trade there's no point importing one, i mean its a major hassle and its not much of a bargain either. best thing is to drop in at few car sales and keep an eye on the classified section in sunday papers

dude you can't call vehicles 'cute' its a disgrace for that vehicle

as for daram, mate if you are not in the trade there's no point importing one, i mean its a major hassle and its not much of a bargain either. best thing is to drop in at few car sales and keep an eye on the classified section in sunday papers

ok lads thanx 4 the tips

Bro, shall I get you a good Nissan xtrail? color black and full option.....

Fuzzo hope its not sold

don't like the x trail especially the tacho ans speedo meter placed in the middle sorry mate