• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Belta

Dishan Francis

after the verfy first month of tax has been reduced i asked from few dealers for price toyota belta 1000 cc and they said they can arrange it for 2.2 M - 2.3 M , but now it reaches to 3.1M -3.2 M............

How terrible :ninja:

No body is forced to buy at those high prices. When there is no demand at those high prices, the prices will automatically come down. Just my thoght on this.

ya i think thats correct.. (theoritically) but ppl r chasing behind these thinking the'll get a good bargain... this is how the market behaves... and tell me what r the alternative to toyota??

Nissan...?? no good fuel consumption.. not much of models

Honda...?? i havent seen any of unregistered civics and citys lately

Mazda....?? not much of medels..

so i think the customer is forced to buy a toyota they like it or not.. if the goventment doent do anything again the drls will earn thumping amounts

ya i think thats correct.. (theoritically) but ppl r chasing behind these thinking the'll get a good bargain... this is how the market behaves... and tell me what r the alternative to toyota??

so i think the customer is forced to buy a toyota they like it or not.. if the goventment doent do anything again the drls will earn thumping amounts

Nissan - Tiida, New Bluebird Sylphy

Honda - City/FitAria

Mazda - Axela gorgeous car, the real alternative to a toyota yaris beats the yaris in looks, performance,handling,ect. (almost in every way possible, the fuel consumption isnt bad either)

QUOTE (Killer-B @ Sep 7 2010, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nissan - Tiida, New Bluebird Sylphy

Honda - City/FitAria

Mazda - Axela gorgeous car, the real alternative to a toyota yaris beats the yaris in looks, performance,handling,ect. (almost in every way possible, the fuel consumption isnt bad either)

I imported my belta 2008 G grade 1300cc (2013km only) for 3.5 million (total cost) few weeks ago. dont wast ur money. just wait few months this rush will go down. Yen rate, FOB value must go down. dont go for car sales. any one import directly, it is easy.

Your like the poster child for what is wrong with the marketplace with this. No one chasing after a compact sedan from Toyota gets a good bargain. They might get a good car, but they are gonna pay heavily. Its certainly not a bargain!

guys, i was looking around for belta 2007 i checked with few car sales people price it arround 4M is it typical range? as per my knowlage it should be 2.5-3.0 ?

I imported my belta 2008 G grade 1300cc (2013km only) for 3.5 million (total cost) few weeks ago. dont wast ur money. just wait few months this rush will go down. Yen rate, FOB value must go down. dont go for car sales. any one import directly, it is easy.

hey, how do i import directly?? how do u order and stuff??? if u know something pls tell me

Your like the poster child for what is wrong with the marketplace with this. No one chasing after a compact sedan from Toyota gets a good bargain. They might get a good car, but they are gonna pay heavily. Its certainly not a bargain!

I don't think worlds such as 'bragain' or even 'value for moeny' exist/apply for the local car market.