• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recomend A Car Below 9laks

Hola

Hi everyone,

One of my good friends - a girl wants to buy a car below 9laks, The below are to note

1/. She hates hatchbacks , so it got to be a sedan

2/. She wants good relaibility

3/.cannot be below 300 dash

Guys can you recomend.......

Hi everyone,

One of my good friends - a girl wants to buy a car below 9laks, The below are to note

1/. She hates hatchbacks , so it got to be a sedan

2/. She wants good relaibility

3/.cannot be below 300 dash

honda city :blink:

honda city :)

Machan as I high as I am i right now.. your looking at very old sedans when you say under 900k/300- I'd say Indian cars, maybe old accords.. you cant get a n FB14 these days for that price.

Hola you need to try your other skills- other than cars to whooo the ladies.. .

Hey

Well you could get a Alfa Romeo 146. Dont know if its reliable though. Another option would be a 1996 accord, a 1996 honda crx del sol. Thats a rare buy but if ur lucky its a good nice car. Hmm maybe a fb13, a 1992 honda civic. then prob a 2000 kia sephia, but im guessing its around 1, but should be the only car that might have an english no. Well those r ur basic options.

Hola you need to try your other skills- other than cars to whooo the ladies.. .

Ado, machang just a friend bung, podi help ekak :)

Hey

Well you could get a Alfa Romeo 146. Dont know if its reliable though. Another option would be a 1996 accord, a 1996 honda crx del sol. Thats a rare buy but if ur lucky its a good nice car. Hmm maybe a fb13, a 1992 honda civic. then prob a 2000 kia sephia, but im guessing its around 1, but should be the only car that might have an english no. Well those r ur basic options.

Machang she is a young executive , so alfa will not be in her mainatianance budget. Accord will drink the petrol (all due respect to Hondas), She hates Korean, will try the Civics. She liked the green colored one which was advertised in the classified but when we called it was sold out for 8/= :P

Machang she is a young executive , so alfa will not be in her mainatianance budget. Accord will drink the petrol (a :P ll due respect to Hondas), She hates Korean, will try the Civics. She liked the green colored one which was advertised in the classified but when we called it was sold out for 8/= :huh:

Better ask racersedge aka gaya, the guy always knows somebody who's selling a car .. and usually a Honda :)

Machang she is a young executive , so alfa will not be in her mainatianance budget. Accord will drink the petrol (all due respect to Hondas), She hates Korean, will try the Civics. She liked the green colored one which was advertised in the classified but when we called it was sold out for 8/= :P

Hi Hola,

may I ask which EG8 was sold for 8/= the one that is asking for 1 mil in the classifieds ?.

This is just my humble opinion macho, so don't think too much about it, but maybe the number isn't so important, as in if you can find even a slightly older car in unmolested condition with low milleage etc. then maybe that would fully satisfy her needs, and might leave a few bucks in your pocket for other things too.

I guess at todays market the AE100's etc must be right on your budget or over I was going to suggest a starlet and then i saw she hades sedans. I guess the protons are not a bad option considering the cars would be relatively new, though the wira design is pretty dated now.

I wonder how much the lancers of the 96 era go for now.

The Don

Hi Hola,

may I ask which EG8 was sold for 8/= the one that is asking for 1 mil in the classifieds ?.

No way man... that's one of our eg8s (racersedge) and it's a vtec. No frikin way that's going for anything less than 1 mil.

Hey Hola, your friend can go for a Honda CRX :) 92 model... 300- number series ;) ... ask and thou shall receive ........

No way man... that's one of our eg8s (racersedge) and it's a vtec. No frikin way that's going for anything less than 1 mil.

Hey Hola, your friend can go for a Honda CRX :) 92 model... 300- number series ;) ... ask and thou shall receive ........

on the brink of advertising dude

Hi everyone,

Yo...

Best bet would be to go with an EG8...look around & I'm sure you'll get a decent car!

-A

Hi Hola,

This is just my humble opinion macho, so don't think too much about it, but maybe the number isn't so important, as in if you can find even a slightly older car in unmolested condition with low milleage etc. then maybe that would fully satisfy her needs, and might leave a few bucks in your pocket for other things too.

I guess at todays market the AE100's etc must be right on your budget or over I was going to suggest a starlet and then i saw she hades sedans. I guess the protons are not a bad option considering the cars would be relatively new, though the wira design is pretty dated now.

I wonder how much the lancers of the 96 era go for now.

The Don

Bro, it was the green machine which went for 8/= when we called..Its a 18 dash

Ey hola Wat abt the proton wira my dads office sold 2 for a price range (Offers over 850,000) So u could get a 300- for 8-9 or even an english number .

there is a 300- eg8 in the classified section see whether u can get him below 1 mill .....

Aiyo, she is looking for a japanease

I know the number is not important these days, but you know women (some of them) go by the number...

Thank you very much everyone, Thanks Don,Ashan,WCC,Pilawoos,Memphsis for the help done. Now I think i have an idea...Will let you know the outcome...