• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motorcross At Waters Edge

fuzzo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simply can say poor organizing.

As a fact everybody know if there is any racing event held in colombo will gather the highest number of crowed. but here no any publicity given for this. so still this news is among very few ppl.

at least couple of banners , few posters near traffic lights would do.

anyway lets see how it goes on saturday. it will be starting 1.00pm onwards.

read in the papers today that there is a motorcross happening on the 20th at waters edge. how come this event is being held with elections happening on that day as well

The most important thing is- do we get a holiday on Friday?? :action-smiley-060:B)

hi everyone

CMSC AUTO CROSS saturday 20th may 1 pm at waters edge

the autocross is organized by ceylon motor sports club with the support of R*D B*LL and it is a timing event. all classes will be present including the super car event. there will be a novices event as well , ideal if you got a decent car and you would like to test your skills on gravel. entries close on tuesday the 16th may. anyone interested can collect entry forms from jinasena head office no 3 hunupitiya rd ( near arpico and gangaramaya temple) or call 0777789646

hi everyone

the autocross is organized by ceylon motor sports club with the support of R*D B*LL and it is a timing event. all classes will be present including the super car event. there will be a novices event as well , ideal if you got a decent car and you would like to test your skills on gravel. entries close on tuesday the 16th may. anyone interested can collect entry forms from jinasena head office no 3 hunupitiya rd ( near arpico and gangaramaya temple) or call 0777789646

cool... but where the hell are they gona have this ? I dont see any track except for the 4x4 track which will be a bit or way too tough for a car to go on....

hi everyone

cool!!!!! how many of you are going for it? good chance that i'll be going... hope to see you guys there...

machang they are going to flatten the whole 4wd track and make it like they did for the colombo supercross which was held about 4 yrs ago

oh cool... but I didnt see anything done there yet.... maybe theyll be doing it during the course of the week....

Here is the Entry list of Supercar Event for this meet.

1. Dinesh Deheragoda - Evo IX

2. Aravinda Premadasa - Evo VII

3. Nadeera Jinasena - Sharing Ashan's Evo III

4. Kapila Jayasundara- Evo IV

5. Ashan - Evo III

6. Janaka Dias - Subaru STI5

7. Nishan Weerasuriya - Evo VIII

8. Ameen Deane - Starlet Turbo

Highly probable that I will be there.

make sure you bring your expandable stick as well... cause we aint gona get those frown faces from those people when trying to make room for you like last time... lol

nice to know you guys will be there, drop by and say HI. i will be standing next to my Impul March. Also praveen on behalf of some of the drivers i would like to say thanks for taking all the nice pictures. See u guys on sat

we'll cheer for you! :D

anyway of contacting you in case we dont catch u?