• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Motorcross At Waters Edge

fuzzo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats what i was kinda baffled as well.. thats like 3 or 4 hours... do u think they can have the entire meet in such little time??

it will probably take longer if the weather is anything like todays

edit: just checked weather.com and it says that there will be scattered t/showers tomorrow as well...

Here is the Entry list of Supercar Event for this meet.

1. Dinesh Deheragoda - Evo IX

2. Aravinda Premadasa - Evo VII

3. Nadeera Jinasena - Sharing Ashan's Evo III

4. Kapila Jayasundara- Evo IV

5. Ashan - Evo III

6. Janaka Dias - Subaru STI5

7. Nishan Weerasuriya - Evo VIII

8. Ameen Deane - Starlet Turbo

wow cool sene im wating to see Ashans Evo III

hey guys!!!

the races were pretty good (though it may have been a little more interesting if each racer did another lap or 2)..

interesting day with some fancy driving and a few mishaps... a Land rover flipping on its head, a evo three running over its own front bumper (and i got a pic of it) and some spins and drifts...

no adavinda premadasa and nishan weerasuriya though Aravinda WAs seen at the end of the races in his old Subaru.

one of the days that i can say that i had the worst luck ever... all was going well, and i was taking pics and all.. then mivec.turbo just came to the line to start his run and the batteries in my camera died!!! missed the best pictures ever! but peri got some on the 2nd run...

i'll upload the pics that i DID take tomorrow or on monday! but i guess we might see Peri's pics before that!

i'll upload the pics that i DID take tomorrow or on monday! but i guess we might see Peri's pics before that!

Hay Dilesh, what's your e-mail? I'll send you the login details for Autolanka FTP server so that you could upload your photos directly.

Thanks!

OKi doki ppl, pics of the first part of round 2 are ready for ur viewing pleasure. Pls find them at My fotopic site. 2nd part of round 2 are in madmax's cam, since mine ran out of batteries (again :D ) and will have to wait till Monday till I get hold of them.

Feedback is appriciated :D

Edited by MADZ

OKi doki ppl, pics of the first part of round 2 are ready for ur viewing pleasure. Pls find them at My fotopic site. 2nd part of round 2 are in madmax's cam, since mine ran out of batteries (again :D ) and will have to wait till Monday till I get hold of them.

Feedback is appriciated :D

Thanks for the pics. Great job machan... Its worth that pre cleared extra space.. :P:P:D

You are going to be in SL automotive history book as the event photograper with fastest turnaround time.. :D:D

hi everyone , first of all thanks for all the support, hope you guys got to see some good racing , praveen thanks for the pics machang , below are the results and timings

Dinesh Deheragoda Evo9 Gt 1.06.09

Darin Weerasinghe Impul March 1.06.30

Ashan Desilva Evo 3 Rs 1.06.99

Dinesh Senanayaka RAV 4 1.07.06

Janaka Dias Impreza WRX 1.07.26

Dinesh Jayawardana Honda Sir 1.07.56

Fastest timing for the Day SLA ( modified) Dinesh Deheragoda EVO 9 GT

Fastest timimng for the Day SLN ( Standard) Darin Weerasinghe Impul March

Fastest timing of the Day for jeeps Dinesh Senanayaka RAV 4

i still think some of my bumper pieces are around at waters edge hehe

hi everyone , first of all thanks for all the support, hope you guys got to see some good racing , praveen thanks for the pics machang , below are the results and timings

No probs bro. Like Will Smith said "Hey, this is what I do" :D

Looked for u near the Impul March, but all that was there was Dinesh's Evo :D Maybe next time.

i still think some of my bumper pieces are around at waters edge hehe

hey nice racing machan!! well done indeed!!! we couldnt find you after the race (nor before it) your car was there but no you... hope you collect all your peices together and got your bumper fixed :D

once again congrats!

Overall Results of Auto Cross at Waters edge

1. Dinesh Deheragoda - Mitsubishi Evo IX

2. Darin Weerasinghe - Nissan March

3. Dinesh Senanayake - Toyota RAV4

4. Dinesh Jayawardana - Honda Civic

WELL DONE TO ALL THE D's

Hey darin, sadly missed the event, but great performance man. WELL DONE.

hey guys. check this pic out. it was taken at the exact moment that the front bumper of Ashan's Evo3 came off and got pulled in under the car....

p10100834ki.th.jpg

the rest of my pics, i sent madz. i guess it'll be out soon.

Mr. Dilesh is a serious contender for the post of AL official photographer. Mr. Preveen you have to perform better than that to retain your post. Don’t be late next day :D .... lol

Mr. Dilesh is a serious contender for the post of AL official photographer. Mr. Preveen you have to perform better than that to retain your post. Don’t be late next day :rolleyes: .... lol

Hey, I got all round 2! Still need to get the last few from madmax tho :rolleyes: