• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recomend Car For 3 Mill.

Madu

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toyota Premio/Allion 3.0-3.5 range eh.

Yes, good recomendation!

Then why not a brand new Toyota Corolla for 3.5? Brand new is good machang, no hassel for 5-6 years. I dont know if the 2005 Civic is stil available , i rember they offering it for 3.2milion

Toyota Premio/Allion 3.0-3.5 range eh.

Allion 1.5L is underpowered from what i have gathered, in some other thread there was mention that 1.5L Allion z 130hp, i disagree with that claim, itz da 1.8L Allion datz 130hp, da 1.5L one is 105hp.

---

Well mazda3 z a good buy and so is Allion 1.8L one.

hello guys .,...

could you please mind recommending a car/suv for 3 mill .. ( 3.5 max ).

cheers...

Yo Madu...

Couple of suggestions for you buddy:

- Honda Civic RS (1700cc)

- Honda Civic Vi-RS (1500cc)

- Toyota Carina GT (1600cc)

- Toyota Corolla LX (1800cc)

- Nissan Primera: Camino (2000cc)

- Subaru Impreza (1500cc)

These are just some of the UNREGISTERED + RE-CON cars that you could look at as a sedan witha sporty feel for the price allocated by you.....(though the GT might drink a bit more juice)........I'm sure the other members will be able to add in a bit more.... :rolleyes:

All the best with the hunt & Let us know what you settled for!

Cheers,

-A

Yo Madu...

These are just some of the UNREGISTERED + RE-CON cars that you could look at as a sedan witha sporty feel for the price allocated by you.....(though the GT might drink a bit more juice)........I'm sure the other members will be able to add in a bit more.... :rolleyes:

Cheers,

-A

the primera camino is no longer available unreg...and the new primera isn't an appealin car...the rest of the list seems ok...wudnt an AWD impreza be a better choice and still be within the price range...the 2.0 N/A ones i mean

i guess from the recomendations, you are going for a sedan...

but i think you should realize what you're going to use the car for then decide ont he budget.... maybe your needs can be fulwilled with a car for 2.0 mil.

but i guess cars like the civic, corolla alion etc cover a vast range of needs... still wouldnt hurt to know what you really need

:rolleyes:

the primera camino is no longer available unreg...and the new primera isn't an appealin car...the rest of the list seems ok...wudnt an AWD impreza be a better choice and still be within the price range...the 2.0 N/A ones i mean

Yeah Sharkster,

My bad abt the Camino...as for the Impreza u mentioned it drinks petrol....from what i know ....i dnt knw whether its this particular car i know or whether its a common thing......

Yo Madu...

Cheers,

-A

Could someone please shed some light on the price of a 1999/2000 Honda Civic ViRS? The price range varies from Rs. 1.8 - 2.3 million. Could someone please explain what factors are behind this price fluctuation?

there is a registered x trail on the AL classifieds..why not check that out :rolleyes:

the audi for 3.2 mil is the old body style. it's a nice car with 17's and other bells and whistles...

r u sure this is a petrol A4? my uncle sold his A4 for 1.7mill...16" alloys and a factory body kit

I recently saw an Audi A4 advertised for 3.2..... cant tell ya where tho, forum rules :rolleyes:

Yo Pericles,

I think I know the car your reffering to........but.......er.............lets say........well its not a recomendation :rolleyes:

Cheers