• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Alfa Romeo Brera & Bmw M5

SpeedHolic

hi guys,

<today was a good day, i got to drive the all new alfa romeo brera and the previous M5,

The Brera

2.2 L, 4 cylinder 16 valve, 185BHP

18 inch wheels on Pirelli Pzero Nero

The handling on this car which is bone stock is phenomenal, i drove it up in the mountaons where there are no speed cameras, twisty roads and plenty of space, its is glued to the road, even before the VSC kicks in.... unbelevalbble handling.... and damn it looks sooo good SEXY is the only way to describe it,...

Six speed short shift gear box, so it does in thid gear what we can usually on do in second.... redlining on the third gear producesa very nice sound from the engine even though it is a four cylinder engine...

BMW M5

5.0 L, V8, 394BHP

damn this car is fast off the line.. it is powerslide heaven... uuuufffffffffffffff, at the begining when i started it up i n the morning today....., it revs up a bit and the car swayed,, gave it some gas and swayed even more.... i was driving with a couple of friends. one in the brera and the other in in a ferrari 360 modena, keepinfg up to the 360 was easier than i thought it would be, rear wheel drive certanly does eliminate a lot under steer, takes a little getting used to though, there is soo much power and torque the car leaps forward if you floor it, spinning in the middle of curve is hella easy ifyou lift off. the brera had a problem keeping up though. 160 is nothing in the M5. you hit 160 before u even know it and it sounds so bloody nice...

so all in all gave both the cars a thorough thrashing...

trying to upload pics from phone to pc but having some problems....

will put them up as soon as possible

regards

oh and sorry for posting it in the hissan forum ppl

U might wanna mention that ur not in the country driving all these fanta cars before someone doubts u :rolleyes:

But if it helps, I know this dude, so if he's lying I'll personally kick his ass. :rolleyes: Chances are its true tho :D