• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mission Impossible 4?

JwesT

Right now somehow the page I just looked at was giving me a whole description or exactly what my IP and everything was and all that. Well just so that ya'll know I'm Nigel....yes the guy with the Sti Seven and I race the Civic Type R so please I have nothing to hide and don't accuse me of shit like that. Cheers people enjoy.

Right now somehow the page I just looked at was giving me a whole description or exactly what my IP and everything was and all that. Well just so that ya'll know I'm Nigel....yes the guy with the Sti Seven and I race the Civic Type R so please I have nothing to hide and don't accuse me of shit like that. Cheers people enjoy.

Machan I cant believe you fell for that signature! lol Check the site it refers to... we all get the IP details, Web browser and ISP.

nigel it happens to all of us and ONLY the person viewing can see his own IP...for example...i can see my own IP but no1 else can...

nigel it happens to all of us and ONLY the person viewing can see his own IP...for example...i can see my own IP but no1 else can...

:action-smiley-060:B):o its funny. Nigel I am not making fun of you bro. that Danasoft signature is really great. One of its versions say 'I know what car you drive' . Nigel must have seen that exact one.

Nigel, I have seen your name here many times machan. Welcome to the forum.

Talk about being OT from the first post itself. :rolleyes: .

Yes I have seen this clip about Tom Cruise and its funny how he struggles to open the door.

man ur talking some shit!

aiyo machan, who cares abt IP's just enjoy.... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::D:D its funny. Nigel I am not making fun of you bro. that Danasoft signature is really great. One of its versions say 'I know what car you drive' . Nigel must have seen that exact one.

Nigel, I have seen your name here many times machan. Welcome to the forum.

Talk about being OT from the first post itself. :P .

Yes I have seen this clip about Tom Cruise and its funny how he struggles to open the door.

no machan its actually u can put watever u want to the last line. U can put like 10 sentences, one will show at random.. I put 2 there.. (one is I know what car u drive and the other is best from the west)

anyway I got 1.. :rolleyes: