• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Harrier 2008

wrav003

Hello Friends,

I am considering upgrading my old 2001 Harrier with a new one.

I am loving my current car but has clocked 250,000kms with no problems.

But it has become bit shaky since looking for a new ride.

Any idea how much a 2008 Harrier would cost since i couldn't find any?

Any other recommended alternatives? Like Nissan Murano. I don't like Prado...since too much attention and not classy. I ve got a 2008 Prado and hate it since too fat for SL roads to drive like a lorry and too much attention. So has clocked only 20,000kms from new.

Thanks for ur recommendations in advance...

you can get a resgitered harrier, KE/KF/KG plates for around 6.0. There was a lexus version for that price. The unregistered would cost around 8 mill if you buy it off a sale, and cheaper if you personally import it. And about the 2008 prado, i dont think its a bulky car at all. The LC200, LC100,and the 2010 prado are what can be categorized as too bulky.

Hello Friends,

I am considering upgrading my old 2001 Harrier with a new one.

I am loving my current car but has clocked 250,000kms with no problems.

But it has become bit shaky since looking for a new ride.

Any idea how much a 2008 Harrier would cost since i couldn't find any?

Any other recommended alternatives? Like Nissan Murano. I don't like Prado...since too much attention and not classy. I ve got a 2008 Prado and hate it since too fat for SL roads to drive like a lorry and too much attention. So has clocked only 20,000kms from new.

Thanks for ur recommendations in advance...

I was just wondering why you went for a Prado if you didn't like it for the above mentioned reasons?

I think I saw an unregistered Murano sometime back, was in the range of 7-8 million. But I personally think the RX330 would be a better bet. Have you thought of the VW Touareg for an alternative? Or the newer outlander?

I was just wondering why you went for a Prado if you didn't like it for the above mentioned reasons?

I think I saw an unregistered Murano sometime back, was in the range of 7-8 million. But I personally think the RX330 would be a better bet. Have you thought of the VW Touareg for an alternative? Or the newer outlander?

Bought it last year before the TAX reduction as that was the only option I had. very few vehicles to choose from last year. And got it for 10.05mil which was considered a awesome deal before the TAX reduction. Hope Still can sell it more.

Good car but can't compare with Harrier which are much nicer to drive in my point of view.

VW Touareg is out of my league. Nice cars though..

RX330 could be the best option for me as I checked the pricing for a RX 350 (2008) in Japan today. FOB is JPY 5 mil + ,so no point calculating the TAX as it would be something crazy.

planing to wonder around some yards this week... Thx for the ideas will try to find and test drive a Outlander as well.

Bought it last year before the TAX reduction as that was the only option I had. very few vehicles to choose from last year. And got it for 10.05mil which was considered a awesome deal before the TAX reduction. Hope Still can sell it more.

Good car but can't compare with Harrier which are much nicer to drive in my point of view.

VW Touareg is out of my league. Nice cars though..

RX330 could be the best option for me as I checked the pricing for a RX 350 (2008) in Japan today. FOB is JPY 5 mil + ,so no point calculating the TAX as it would be something crazy.

planing to wonder around some yards this week... Thx for the ideas will try to find and test drive a Outlander as well.

Unreg Harrier will be in the region of 8 million i believe. Not too sure about the RX but a Harrier will not cost JPY 5 mill (CIF price). Drop me a line i can give you some contacts.