• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyoto Hilux Vigo Height Lifting

kevin1462

Hey everyone! I'm new to this web site. I recently bought a 2006 toyota hilux vigo extended cab. Its a 4x2 model. I need to lift the height of it. Please give me your ideas. If it is possible I need to know about the places where I can get my vehicle. Also I bought this vehicle for 3400000/= from the first owner. Is it a reasonable price? Thank you.

Dunno about places but a friend bought the similar model for 27. Single owner. 34 may have been a bot too much. But its a bit too late to worry about the prince you paid now. Just enjoy the vehicle.

Hey thank you for your reply! I really appreciate if someone gives some details about height lifting.

the vigo is already quite tall with good good ground clearance. If you're injto offroading and the likes a lift is ok but it will affect your road handling and balance. these kinda vehicles already have a higher center of gravity so you'll be making hta even worse with a lift.

Outdoorsman, 4x4 motors etc all do lift kits..you'd have to go for new shocks etc...

ARB, Old man EMU, Rnachos all get the job done

the vigo is already quite tall with good good ground clearance. If you're injto offroading and the likes a lift is ok but it will affect your road handling and balance. these kinda vehicles already have a higher center of gravity so you'll be making hta even worse with a lift.

Outdoorsman, 4x4 motors etc all do lift kits..you'd have to go for new shocks etc...

ARB, Old man EMU, Rnachos all get the job done

but the 2WD isnt that tall right.. in fact it looks quite fugly in my opinion. I think the OP wants to raise his to a 4WD's height.

• 2 weeks later...

HEY EVERYONE THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES BUT MY QUESTION IS STILL NOT ANSWERED WELL. Please feel free to tell me whether I can do it or not and if it can be done a good place for it. Thank you.

Fitting a taller tyre can give a little more height