• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic Ek3,fb15 Super Saloon & Toyota Corolla Ae110,which Is The Best

hiranthak

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,can any body say which is the best option among these models YOM 2000 ?Honda Civic EK3,FB15 super saloon & Toyota corolla AE110

By Demand

AE110>FB15>EK3

By Performance

EK3>FB15>AE110

By Nice Look

AE110>EK3>FB15

By Price

FB15>AE110>EK3

By Fuel Econ.

EK3>AE110>FB15

By Demand

AE110>FB15>EK3

By Performance

EK3>FB15>AE110

By Nice Look

AE110>EK3>FB15

By Price

FB15>AE110>EK3

By Fuel Econ.

EK3>AE110>FB15

beg to differ on the below mate..

By Nice Look ??????

AE110>EK3>FB15

:P

beg to differ on the below mate..

By Nice Look ??????

AE110>EK3>FB15

:P

Yep Nice look ?????

Any way FB-15 is the newest car among these and also the most common in the road I guess.

With my experience FB-15 is the most comfortable among the 3 cars in comparison.

However EK3-Vi. You can get avg fuel economy of 12Kmpl-13Kmpl without compromising the performance. Where as FB-15 give you some where around 7Kmpl - 8Kmpl if you wanted enjoy similar kind of driving pleassure.

No off hand experience to comment fuel and performance of the 110. However as a passenger in back seat had little more leg room compare to both other cars but seat was not comfortable as fb15

Edited by MkX

By Demand

AE110>FB15>EK3

By Performance

EK3>FB15>AE110

By Nice Look

AE110>EK3>FB15

By Price

FB15>AE110>EK3

By Fuel Econ.

EK3>AE110>FB15

r u blody mad ? the AE110 sucks like hell next to that is the FB15.. these two cars are popular only in SL because our goats cant understand the difference. if you take a bend at around 80 to 90 in any of these it will swing its back like a duck till you hit something as the rear suspension is just a pole where as the Ek has a 6 link sus..

when your old you can go buy a 110 or a FB15.. if you see a traffic jam there's always a FB or a AE in front..

r u blody mad ? the AE110 sucks like hell next to that is the FB15.. these two cars are popular only in SL because our goats cant understand the difference. if you take a bend at around 80 to 90 in any of these it will swing its back like a duck till you hit something as the rear suspension is just a pole where as the Ek has a 6 link sus..

when your old you can go buy a 110 or a FB15.. if you see a traffic jam there's always a FB or a AE in front..

draggy..110 got rear independent suspension but its not a 6 link..like you said the fb 15 has the pole which is commonly known as "gon polla" :P

fanboys galore!!!! :P

I was thinking the exact same thing! :lol:

if you take a bend at around 80 to 90 in any of these it will swing its back like a duck till you hit something as the rear suspension is just a pole where as the Ek has a 6 link sus..

I dunno what effect you think this 6 links have draggy, but I have vivid memories of how loose the rear end was on Max's white Ek sedan. FF Sedans just don't have the weight or the downforce over the back to hold it down.

Which is why I prefer hatchbacks :D

draggy..110 got rear independent suspension but its not a 6 link..like you said the fb 15 has the pole which is commonly known as "gon polla" :P

My JN-15 has the same suspension in the rear. Wanna see how it handles? :D

Its not just the one factor.

Thought the Corollas ruled when it came to fuel economy?

EK3-Vi is an exception compare to other cars in same class. (Edit - comparing two other cars in subject and similar cars during mid 90s)

Edited by MkX