• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 3

Channa Mutukuda

How can I bought a MAZDA 3 directly from Japan ? Any idea of getting the vehicle information from the auctions in Japan, any links to view vehicles online ?

Thanks ! :unsure:

i am sure you were wondering whether any member in this forum had done it and wanted first hand information from a local guy on it. the guy with the handle RmR in this forum (a friend of mine) imported his Axela for his personal use all by him self with only advice from 3rd parties (FYI Mazda 3 is not there in Japan by Mazda3 name but by Axela name). send RmR a personal message and i am sure he will give you some useful advice but don't forget to check with many people with first hand information before you raise LCs etc.

i am sure you were wondering whether any member in this forum had done it and wanted first hand information from a local guy on it. the guy with the handle RmR in this forum (a friend of mine) imported his Axela for his personal use all by him self with only advice from 3rd parties (FYI Mazda 3 is not there in Japan by Mazda3 name but by Axela name). send RmR a personal message and i am sure he will give you some useful advice but don't forget to check with many people with first hand information before you raise LCs etc.

Suddenly RmR has become quite famous and sought after...:D

I donno if he could handle this sudden stardom of his...:P

Thanks for the information.

Is there any specific way to log on to Japanese vehicle auction sites or any links to do so ?

:agree:

Here is a very easy way of getting plenty of links:

1.) Type www.google.com on your browsers (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, etc.) address bar and hit enter.

2.) In the big search text input field (one below the google logo) type (or copy and paste) "used japanese cars" and hit enter.

3.) Now you can see a list of popular used japanese car auction sites.

It's not that hard when you get used to google.com and search using simple keywords.

• 4 months later...

Here is a very easy way of getting plenty of links:

1.) Type www.google.com on your browsers (Internet Explorer, FireFox, Chrome, etc.) address bar and hit enter.

2.) In the big search text input field (one below the google logo) type (or copy and paste) "used japanese cars" and hit enter.

3.) Now you can see a list of popular used japanese car auction sites.

It's not that hard when you get used to google.com and search using simple keywords.

Man, that point has already been given to the OP, if you bother to scroll up. No need to be a jerk abt it :action-smiley-060:

hey guys!! whats the fuel economy of the Mazda Axela????

As far as i know it will do around 10kmpl. I think you already got the answer in the other thread.

http://forum.autolanka.com/Index.php?/topic/10530-mazda-axela

Man, that point has already been given to the OP, if you bother to scroll up. No need to be a jerk abt it :action-smiley-060:

Since your small brain can't process things let me explain 1 step at a time.

1.) This is an old post.

2.) OP was asking the same thing again even after seeing Perci's reply, so i gave the same answer but in detail because i thought he might be not familiar with internet search and stuff.

3.) You should first scroll up and see what has happened before posting something which is not even related to the last post.

:angry-smiley-048:

Edited by zerocool