• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I Own A Lamborghini

streetKIA

lamboghinitraktor9wy.jpg

If you notice the badge on the side this is an original lamborghini made before Ferruccio Lamborghini started producing road cars.

Ferruccio Lamborghini was an enthusiastic owner of sports cars, including a Ferrari. There are several versions of why Lamborghini started his own company, all of them involving a conflict between himself and Enzo Ferrari. The most common version, as told by Lamborghini's son , is that Ferruccio Lamborghini went to meet Enzo Ferrari at the Ferrari factory to complain about the quality of the clutch in Lamborghini's Ferrari 250 GT. Enzo Ferrari sent him away telling him to go and drive tractors because he was not able to drive cars. Lamborghini went back to his factory, had his Ferrari's clutch dismantled and realised that the clutch manufacturer was the same who supplied the clutches for his tractors. In his spare part warehouse he found a spare part which he thought suitable, he installed it and solved the problem.

Featuring bodies designed by Franco Scaglione, Touring of Milan, Zagato, Mario Marazzi, Bertone, ItalDesign, Marcello Gandini and Luc Donckerwolke, Lamborghini's cars are not only amongst the most expensive and powerful road-going vehicles made, but are also considered by many to be amongst the most stunning and impressive in appearance. Contrary to a frequent misunderstanding, Ferruccio himself never was a bullfighting supporter but loved bulls and was a Taurus, which explains why most models have a name somehow related to bulls.

Well guys, believe it or not....today I actually met a Sri Lankan who owns a Galardo, a S500 & a H2 in Saudi! aaaaaaaaaaaaand a Cayman in Sri Lanka along with some other expensive rides......its nice to know that Sri Lankans too own these sorta rides! :mellow:;);)

Cayman in SL thats quite impresive...

was this cayman talked abt in the porsche thread?

Not sure machang cos I didnt read the Porche thread....anyways its a red one

i have not see a cayman on the roads yet. bet it would look hot

The red looks really hot machang...hey this guy is selling it....done only 500km & unregistered........ :D

why is he selling it. he has barely used that car. i won't even bother to ask the price

Since he's not in SL for a better part of the year, the dude thinks its better to sell it away...also his girlfriend soesnt like it that much itsims..............besides, for a guy who drives a S500 + Gallardo........the Cayman is like peach custard machang! :D

Since he's not in SL for a better part of the year, the dude thinks its better to sell it away...also his girlfriend soesnt like it that much itsims..............besides, for a guy who drives a S500 + Gallardo........the Cayman is like peach custard machang! :P

hmm..so this would mean that his girl friend is alone for most part of the year too right... :D:huh::huh:

wud he accept credit cards?

Machang.... ask him and see.....perhaps you can go under the "payble WHEN able" scheme!!! :D

i saw the red cayman passing queens day before yesterday

Mmm,,,that means there is a cayman in SL……….. :D:huh:

hmm..so this would mean that his girl friend is alone for most part of the year too right... :P:huh::huh:

Machang....here's a something to think abt........a guy who is loaded as he is has to have a girl who's insanely hot too right? Right! aaaaaaaaaaaand trsut me machang she IS!!! you can fry eggs sunny side up on the tiles she trods on! aaaaaaaand do you think this guy would be that dumb to leave a girl like that unattended (for those who are wondering) NO! he he he...no seriously machang she's with the dude most of the time....or flying around the world or taking luxary cruises......man O' man...the life some people lead....... B)

machan i dont think i'd ever b 'able' lol

machang U'll never know.......ask and see :D

Mmm,,,that means there is a cayman in SL……….. :huh::huh:

Actually machang from the numbers I know, there are TWO on the roads of SL!

thisthreadisuselesswithoutpics.gif

Machang trust me when I tell you....she's HOT....really reallly really hot (wipes the drool off e mouth)........ and as for pics...I would love to...but i cant afford to get fired bro :D ........and i love my job very much!

The porsche dealers here had advertised it in the papers and they said it started at 13.75 million. I though this was kinda cheap for a cayenne.

Machang the Cayanne (Non-Turbo) is quoted @ 17million (delivery price.....)..................13.75 is without taxes probably

This thread is going OT. And Fuzz, wouldn't suprise me if maintainance on the girl is as high as the Cayman, . . .

Actually bro the cayman is cheaper to maintain!!! This chic gets cars as ordinary "i love u" gifts from the guy....for all the female readers and member of AutoLanka...... "dontcha wish ya boyfriend was rich like him? dontcha???" Machang Praveen...its depressing isnt it? :D