• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mercedes In Diamond

Bishu

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well... just imagine if this was in SL... some three wheeler bugger knocks it... your finish...

plus I dont think you could even park it in SL... you'll have only the structure remaining... lol :D

well... just imagine if this was in SL... some three wheeler bugger knocks it... your finish...

plus I dont think you could even park it in SL... you'll have only the structure remaining... lol :D

if a 3 wheeler does knock you he be like "sorry boss!"

and next day you'll see him driving a toyota corolla!!! (with the money off diamonds that were stuck to the three wheeler fromt he accident).. hmmm....i wouldnt mind a accident with that myself

:huh:

is this for real?????? or is it like polished peices of glass or something... cos if those are real that car must be worth a billion bucks!!!!

The burger who send these pics to me ..told its real…. :D:huh:

plus I dont think you could even park it in SL... you'll have only the structure remaining... lol :huh:

& yes Ravi,,,, Cant park in SL roads... :huh:

if a 3 wheeler does knock you he be like "sorry boss!"

and next day you'll see him driving a toyota corolla!!! (with the money off diamonds that were stuck to the three wheeler fromt he accident).. hmmm....i wouldnt mind a accident with that myself

B)

\Yes machan…..It can happen, if there is a car like this….. :huh::P:P

The burger who send these pics to me ..told its real…. :D:huh:

Tag a big "BS" on that one. Too many techinical problems getting it on in the first place. And doubt they would even put industrial diamonds to this use. I vote for sequins :huh:

i looked this up online and there are many stories about this car but all speculate that it's fake and not real diamonds.

whats up with the 2 styles of wheels...

mmmm,,,,,,2 styles of wheels just noticed....... :D:D:o

:D.....& my 300 post... :o

i looked this up online and there are many stories about this car but all speculate that it's fake and not real diamonds.

whats up with the 2 styles of wheels...

pics must have been taken from two different motorshows..

we saw a silver audi innit. diamand merc is a possibility.

that wasnt a genuine silver audi...it was jus a fancy paint job...long story behind it and i think its already been discussd...will try to locate the thread

these look way too close to sequins...as pericles says

*ROFL* I'm dying here!!

One rhinestone encrusted Bike...................................................... $250,000

One brown silk cotton suit.......................................................................$1000

One dumb blonde who thinks she's cool riding a 6hp bike..................PRICELESS !

10412_FIJQGYIGDOEFX.jpg