• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 6

Bishu

Caught this car today, near Lanka Wall Tiles ………..& any one seen the Black color car ( Same Model ) It looks Hot....………One day I saw It near Veg Mix Nawala….But That day I didn’t took my mobile with me…. :D:D

mazda68ve.jpg

I checked some pics of the Mazda 6 on the net this looks a lot lyk a mazda 6 with a Axella badges on it I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA Y hehe neways i may be wrong, hope Dillongt will also Comment on it as he is the EXPERT when it comes To MAZDAs i guss

Thats an Axella alright.. Look at the badges.. duhh. With the current tax setup a 6 will not be worth its price..

can't comment abt the axella badge but the car is a mazda 6

axella comes with 1 silencer, 6 comes with 2.. and the rear is the same as mazda 6

mazda6hatchlrg4st.jpg

Thats an Axella alright.. Look at the badges.. duhh. With the current tax setup a 6 will not be worth its price..

Like to know the price >>>>>>>>>>>

if u zoom on the badge u can't see two 'L's in the middle. so must be some other name..

Hmmmm,,,,, Your Correct. It can’t be an Axella …..It looks something like Axee or something…

machan good point ...WOW :D

:D Dude you see enough of SLK Mercs running around with AMG badges and body kits & twin barrels dude.. But how many real AMG's Komp's do you get here??

You can even by the rear Mazda 6 bumber straight off the shelf in the US http://accessories.mazdausa.com/commerce/A...vehicleCode=M3S

I'm sure Fuzzo can get down the whole conversion body kit for the 3 to 6 change..

I'm sure Fuzzo can get down the whole conversion body kit for the 3 to 6 change..

Pilawoos Yes Yes,,,,, thats a good point ......... B)B)B)

B) Dude you see enough of SLK Mercs running around with AMG badges and body kits & twin barrels dude.. But how many real AMG's Komp's do you get here??

You can even by the rear Mazda 6 bumber straight off the shelf in the US http://accessories.mazdausa.com/commerce/A...vehicleCode=M3S

but the one in the pic is a Mazda 6. i don't think anyone convert a brand new axella into a 6. no way.

BOYS BOYS! this IS a mazda 6! the mazda 6 is renamed the ATENZA! Im a 150% sure

150% not enough to convince some ppl B)

yeh it could be Atenza but not axella. but in uk we still get the 6, so it must be asian brandnew market or the japanese used ones.

150% not enough to convince some ppl B)

yeh it could be Atenza but not axella. but in uk we still get the 6, so it must be asian brandnew market or the japanese used ones.

japanese...but now that ppl knw the alternativ name they'll b convincd...its clearly a mazda 6 derrier too

i have no idea about Mazda 6 Axela.... B) this is the first time i saw this car and i checked this in us, ca, uk, jp Mazda sites but it's a none found car...... axela means Mazda 3.....read the article below...if you guys have any more questions hit me back .....

Mazda Axela

The Axela, or Mazda3 is a compact automobile manufactured by the Mazda Motor Corporation. The name "Mazda3" is used in some markets, where as in Japan, Mazda's home market, it is the Axela. The Axela was introduced for the 2004 model year, replacing the Mazda Protegé. The first car rolled off the assembly line on December 8, 2003. The Axela has been very well-received in all markets, and in 2004 was the third best-selling car in Canada. Mazda is increasing production of the Axela at its Hofu 1 and 2 factories to meet heavy worldwide demand of over 300,000 units per year.

Specifications

• Configuration: front engine, front-wheel drive

• Seating capacity: five

• Overall length:

o Sedan: 453 cm (178.3 in)

o Hatchback: 449 cm (176.6 in)

• Wheelbase: 264 cm (103.9 in)

• Overall width: 170 cm (69.1 in)

• Track, f/r: 153 cm (60.2 in) / 151.3 cm (59.6 in)

• Turning circle: 10.4 m (34.1 ft)

• Overall height: 146.5 cm (57.7 in)

• Curb weight: 1180-1315 kg (2,600 to 2,900 lb)

Engines

The Axela uses the following engines; all except the European diesel are Mazda MZR engines.

Japanese market (JIS ratings)

• 1.5 L (91.8 cu. in.): 113 bhp (83 kW), 104 lbf•ft (141 N•m)

• 2.0 L (122 cu. in.): 150 bhp (112 kW), 140 lbf•ft (190 N•m)

• 2.3 L (137 cu. in.): 178 bhp (133 kW), 155 lbf•ft (210 N•m)

European market (DIN ratings)

• 1.4 L (82.6 cu. in.): 83 bhp (62 kW), 90 lbf•ft (122 N•m)

• 1.6 L (98 cu. in.): 104 bhp (78 kW), 107 lbf•ft (145 N•m)

• 2.0 L (122 cu. in.): 148 bhp (110 kW) and 138 lbf•ft (187 N•m)

• 1.6 L (98 cu. in.) Duratorq diesel, 108 bhp (80 kW), 177 lbf•ft (239 N•m)

American market (SAE net ratings)

• 2.0 L (122 cu. in.): 148 bhp (110 kW), 135 lbf•ft (183 N•m)

• 2.3 L (137 cu. in.): 160 bhp (119 kW), 150 lbf•ft (203 N•m)

Performance

Official performance figures for the European Mazda3 1.4 S, the lowest-powered model, are 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 14.3 seconds, with a maximum speed of 170 km/h (106 mph). Figures for the 2.0 Sport are 9 seconds 0-100 km/h with a top speed of 198 km/h (124 mph). Reviews of U.S.-spec models with the 2.3 L engine and manual transmission quote 0-60 mph times of between 7.4 and 8.0 seconds; U.S. models are electronically limited to a maximum speed of 118 mph (189 km/h).

Mazdaspeed3/Mazda3 MPS ( In Europe and Australia, Mazdaspeed models are known as MPS )

Mazda unveiled the Mazda3 MPS at the 2006 Geneva Motor Show in February. The same model will be sold in North America as the Mazdaspeed3 and as the Axela MPS in Japan. Pricing is to start under 25,000 dollars and it is designed to compete with the latest generation of Hot Hatches, including the Dodge Caliber SRT-4, and the new Volkswagen GTI/R32.

The performance model features a slightly detuned version of the 2.3 L DISI MZR engine from the Mazda6 MPS/Mazdaspeed 6. For this application, it produces 246 hp (184 kW) and 280 ft•lbf (380 N•m) for the European market, while the North American market will receive a retuned version rated at 267 horsepower and 280 FtLbs. This is routed through the front wheels rather than an all wheel drive system as on its big brother. A limited slip differential is standard, along with a 6-speed manual transmission, traction control and Dynamic Stability Control. To limit wheelslip, boost in the first gear will be limited to produce a maximum of 230 horsepower.

It uses the 5-door hatchback body with extra structural bracing. 12.6 in (320 mm) front and 11 in (280 mm) rear brake discs hide under 18 in (457 mm) wheels.

Mazda Mazda6

The Atenza or Mazda6 is a midsize car from the Japanese carmaker Mazda. It replaced the Capella/626. Mazda has sold over one million units worldwide since its introduction, making the Atenza / Mazda6 the fastest Mazda vehicle to reach the one million mark.

maz1ah.jpg

for more inro go to MazdaAxela.com

BOYS BOYS! this IS a mazda 6! the mazda 6 is renamed the ATENZA! Im a 150% sure

:lol::lol: Ok ok that being the case I stand corrected.. Still dont think it's worth the tax..

but the one in the pic is a Mazda 6. i don't think anyone convert a brand new axella into a 6. no way.

Dude I dont think the Mazda agents over here bring down 6's brand new! This must be a recon for sure.. and most Mazda recon's come from Sing. and you know the way they add options and fully load Sing. imported cars.. :blink:

oh did i mention a fully loaded mazda 6 (2.3ltr) weighs a whopping 3100lbs?uve got to be kiddin!

R u saying its not worth the money buying a mazda 6?i own a mazda6 2.0L(2004)...compared with some of the available 2.0L(dohc ,145-148 bhp) unreg sedan for that price(2.0L will cost less than 4.5 mil) i think the mazda 6 is good,its spacious,looks very nice(for me looks like a sports cars),handling is just like any other new mazda car is very good,spacious boot,very comfortable ride,does ok on fuel,good build quality and i think mine weigh around 1360kg dont knw abt the 2.3L version... :blink:

R u saying its not worth the money buying a mazda 6?i own a mazda6 2.0L(2004)...compared with some of the available 2.0L(dohc ,145-148 bhp) unreg sedan for that price(2.0L will cost less than 4.5 mil) i think the mazda 6 is good,its spacious,looks very nice(for me looks like a sports cars),handling is just like any other new mazda car is very good,spacious boot,very comfortable ride,does ok on fuel,good build quality and i think mine weigh around 1360kg dont knw abt the 2.3L version... :blink:

well the 2.3 weighs a gud 100kg more and i jus wonder how it pulls that weight around...the 2.3L wud obviusly cost much more tho (cheers to mad taxing) and if im not mistaken the examples in SL r all auto?jus guessin...anyways dude it is indeed a very gud lookin car but spendin dat much on a car id go for sumthn either more powerful or pimp...jus my opinion...no fuss...