• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

World's First Tuk Tuk 3wheeler Game!

hey i scored 5600.. police cars are blody hard to beat/

edit : 8876 im addicted to this :P if i fail exam on monday Gihan is responsible :angry-smiley-048:

Aiyo mama ivari.. anyway this is a superb effort n all the credit should go to the game developer ( Amila ) at www.funlk.com

just now gave another try 7841 man im loving it lol.. these cops r mara charter now i know how to wack them.. hmm i would suggest the author to change lanes for other tuk tuks so it will be challenging.. and we need some other vehicles too lik our bus.. ela ela..

just now gave another try 7841 man im loving it lol.. these cops r mara charter now i know how to wack them.. hmm i would suggest the author to change lanes for other tuk tuks so it will be challenging.. and we need some other vehicles too lik our bus.. ela ela..

yeah good idea anyway if the author can make the game play full screen we can have more fun .. anyway scored 8379 :D

yeah good idea anyway if the author can make the game play full screen we can have more fun .. anyway scored 8379 :P

scored 12655 y'day midnight :P best thing is that red hire thing appers in random.. thats quite impressive :D

Ha ha 10570 :jumping-smiley-013:

scored 15505, at this score the opposite lane is always filled with tuk tuks so hires only appear in the lane we move. but police cars come one after the other.

today was the 1st time i played with sound, because its in my uni computer i have to use a headphone :angry-smiley-024: nice music i must say :jumping-smiley-013:

scored 15505, at this score the opposite lane is always filled with tuk tuks so hires only appear in the lane we move. but police cars come one after the other.

today was the 1st time i played with sound, because its in my uni computer i have to use a headphone :angry-smiley-024: nice music i must say :jumping-smiley-013:

kool ur good player i only manage 11230... :jumping-smiley-013: