• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Need Help With Projectors ::

dragster

Question

I got a set of Projectors for my B'day, actualy I got them beofre my B'day for my B'day... ok ok nevermind that.. anyways I got them fixed and all but the left front projector I noticed that it's getting sort of white.. like the outer cover is getting white... like too much of heat or something like that.... anyway to solve this problem ? I'll really appriciate if someone can help me out on this...

nishantha's workshop is at karapampitiya. come up hill street and before amila's tyre shop, turn left towards the zoo. go past the market and temple and ask around there for nishantha. anyone will show you.

sealing with silicone will fix the problem.

nishantha's workshop is at karapampitiya. come up hill street and before amila's tyre shop, turn left towards the zoo. go past the market and temple and ask around there for nishantha. anyone will show you.

nishantha sounds familiar is this the short fat guy with thick glasses?????????

Fuzzo, will this cost a lot? Sure he wont harm my plastics?

Ok will go soon before water gets filled up and the lights get burnt

dude are you nuts to go to dehiwela all teh way from negombo. just go to an electrician he'll do it 4 you. you'll be able to find one in a normal garage

dude are you nuts to go to dehiwela all teh way from negombo. just go to an electrician he'll do it 4 you. you'll be able to find one in a normal garage

machang, heard that dehiwala man is the expert....

put a 90 degree drain tube (like the ones u get in the bumper lights). DONT try to seal the unit unless u can guarantee that water wont get in (other wise water vapor has no where to go once it gets in). If you really wanna seal it, put it an oven get it hot (close to 100C) then when your sure all the water is out seal it with silicone. (be careful not to get it too hot-I've melted a few making clear lights). IMHO, put a drain tube and let it breathe, the air inside needs to expand anyway...

btw, are you talking about HIDs or just hallogens?