• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Evo6 At Waters Edge

fuzzo

anyone take any pics of the black evo 6 that was next to the evo9GT. looked pretty hot.

dispite all your bugging i DID get a pic of it....:D

i'm having trouble uploading the files will upload the pic tomorrow or monday when i get to work...

btw, i was told that it wasnt a original Evo6.. a convetion done in SL.. and a quality one at it!! unlike the green 'evo7' that was there today.....

and Peri, the driver of that 'lution' was quite a driver.. i was behind him on my way home... he was driving that car like it WAS a evolution... :alc:

which green evo are you refferring to.. the one with the 2f2f sticker job? that was a waters edge? didn't see it

anyways, thanks dilesh for taking pics of it. i was thnking of that car today as well.

which green evo are you refferring to.. the one with the 2f2f sticker job? that was a waters edge? didn't see it

anyways, thanks dilesh for taking pics of it. i was thnking of that car today as well.

Fuzzo, are you talking about the light green one which is at a car sale for months now.

[#######]

Edited by MADZ

let me try uploading the pic again now..

no its not the 2f2f Evo... this just a lancer with a Evo front bumper, fancy rear lights and a evo bonnet... i dont think it had any mechanical mods cos you could see the drums in the rear.... sorry no pic of that. Peri and i were both out of batteries :D

Here you go fuzzo... sweet dreams :D

p10100570lp.th.jpg

• 2 months later...