• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Last Night Racers

RaptorRS

Hi again autolanka people. I heard that last night were lots of racers in greenpath and after that Honda dudes has went to Ekala. Is it true that Ravi lost by 1 car gap to Razali? I though that Ravi’s Honda is faster than Razalis coz Ravi took Glen by 1.5, 2 cars gap in greenpath. People I don’t know about performance staff like you guys but how come he took Glen? The way I heard Glen has A Chai Special gear box and he has modified his engine by Shaki. By the way Wikum has told me about last night and I heard Ravi is going to do some modifications in this week and coming Saturday to rerun Razali and Shamil. Dude I like to watch this racers madly. I can’t get out of my place in the nights coz ma wife is not allowed me to going in the nights, because of girly staff lol. She knows my past staff lol.

Hey KLM I want to know about your car. Man what kind of a car you have. Is that 300ZX is yours. By the way next week I mite comes with my wife to watch these drags.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes..last night the races were at GP and then at Ekala due to the cops busting in. As the much awaited run between Ravi and Razali happened in Ekala(for the first time), after about 4 runs the official result between the run was that Razali's car won by 1 cars length. Both of them are running similar TunediChips ECU maps created by Zaki, actually speaking its the map made for Razali's car that is currently being run in Ravi's car. And as to Glen's car, c'mon Raptor we all know that it has some problem with the engine, so till its sorted I dont think we can judge Ravi's car as being fast just by running Glen. And as u have said something abt being sad that Shamil didnt run him that night, yes he had his standard exhaust on, and besides he and Ravi already ran twice and Ravi lost by two cars, so it'll actually be sad for Ravi to lose night after night right?? but I guess Ravi has to go past Razali first if he wants to consider his car as being fast.

I really dont think there is much modifications that can be done to Ravi's car anymore, unless he modifies the gearbox. Anyway, it was a good run last night. Goodluck to everyone for next Saturday.

Hey SOCH power I need to tell you some thing. Do you think that Ravi’s car is not power as Razalis? I think you wrong my friend. I heard about last Saturday. Dude in Ekala it’s a different story every body knows what happen between Ravi and Razali. And people know whose car is fastest. Man did you go to Ekala. Did you saw Razalis and Ravi’s launch? The way I heard from the start Razali has got Ravi by 1.5 car lead. By the way Ravi is going to re run with Razali again next Saturday and will see what going to happen. Men don’t think about me wrong. I only know about Aravindas, Ravis, Wikums, Niroshs, and Deheragodas cars only. So if I’m wrong don’t get mad at me ok brother. Man I heard that Shamils car is the fastest SOCH in drags. I’m not talking about the professional race cars ok I only talked about drags cars. Man I like to see his car. Can you produce some pictures of his car if you have?

Yo Raptor, c'mon man, a win is a WIN! U cant complain abt the launch or watever the other person has done to his car, the only thing that counts is the result at the finish line. I was at Ekala that night, and Razali won all races clean! Ok if u are complaining abt Razali's tyres why dont u play it fair and come with a 1.5L engine, actually u should be running 1.6l cars and not 1.5!! and I dont see any of the people who ran u complain abt it, so whos fair and who's not??

Yes RaptorRS I agree with u, Ravi's car has to have more power cos he has a 1600cc VTEC Engine, but the sad thing is he still cant take down a 1.5L car. I think "people know" what they saw that night. I dont think Razali or any other 1.5l car has anything to lose running Ravi. So RaptorRS tell us what kind of mods Ravi is doing to his engine, u seem to be knowing only a few ppl as u say, so cant be that hard to remember right?? I already know that he has faced the head, so is he doing a port and polish or final drive this time? I think Ravi has more to worry this week than running Razali, cos Glenn will definitely want a re-run after he sorts his engine problem, after all you thought Ravi's car was fast just cos he took down Glen rite? So better keep your eyes open this saturday night!!

So as the battle for the Fastest SOHC continues, hopefully Ravi wont be battling it out for last place, goodluck guys for Satuday!

Hi again autolanka people. I heard that last night were lots of racers in greenpath and after that Honda dudes has went to Ekala. Is it true that Ravi lost by 1 car gap to Razali? I though that Ravi’s Honda is faster than Razalis coz Ravi took Glen by 1.5, 2 cars gap in greenpath. People I don’t know about performance staff like you guys but how come he took Glen? The way I heard Glen has A Chai Special gear box and he has modified his engine by Shaki. By the way Wikum has told me about last night and I heard Ravi is going to do some modifications in this week and coming Saturday to rerun Razali and Shamil. Dude I like to watch this racers madly. I can’t get out of my place in the nights coz ma wife is not allowed me to going in the nights, because of girly staff lol. She knows my past staff lol.

Hey KLM I want to know about your car. Man what kind of a car you have. Is that 300ZX is yours. By the way next week I mite comes with my wife to watch these drags.

Hey RaptorRS, dis is Glenn here. u seem 2 b very interested in these drags, so my first advice 2 u would b please cum c da drags and then comment. B’cos wat u here out there is not even half da truth, i say that b’cos u always seem 2 get da car distance wrong of every win or lose.

So let me put things in 2 place, first of all yes my car has all dat wat u have mentioned and yes i ran ravi 2 or 3 time on his request b’cos he wanted 2 c how his car dose and he knew my car was having problems. Well if he did dat thinking dat with all my mod’s if he takes me down dat he can take da others or b da fastest, then he seem 2 b mislead here.

Wen i ran ravi as soon as he put his 1600cc engine i lost by a cars lead. den wen i sorted 1 of my problems, which was sum thing 2 do with da rocker arms, i ran him once again and lost by half a cars lead, by da way i hate running at GP as u may b knowing da inside and outside issue and because of dat its really hard 2 say by how much exactly u win. If u need any clarifications please b free 2 call ravi or me and we will b happy 2 help u.

About razali’s car man dat is a boom of a car wen its on its drag setup. As i know wen it cums to drags, there r no restrictions and only da engine capacity is wat matters. So u are having a 1500cc (razali’s) Vs 1600cc (ravi’s) SOHC’s fully modified engines as i know and every body knows da result by now. Last of all, i was da only 1 at da start line other than imran who started the race for all 3 run’s and razali only got a half a car’s lead of da launch and gained da rest on da way i guess 2 win by a car’s lead.

Anyhow i am trying 2 sort my car as i type dis post and lets see wat comes out of it.

All’s good and lets keep da competitiveness and spirit going guys.

KLM cool car u got there man, dose it have 2 cam’s? he he he.

Suzuki Cultus GTI RM Edition. And no, I don't own the 300ZX.

Looks like the Mighty are battling heavily online these days. RaptorRS knows too much to be somebody not in the scene. Last Saturday night at Ekala was a waste of time, with so few runs after such a long commute. At least Pannala the next day was fun.

So looks like next Saturday is going to be another SOHC-off then? Cool. Its only the Mighty SOHCs that drag regularly anyways.

its kind of strange the raptor RS knows all the sohcs but does not know what shamils car looks like

speaking of drags, what ever happened to the other cars that used to drag. sometime back there were cars lined up to race..now its a good night if 3 drags happen...

its kind of strange the raptor RS knows all the sohcs but does not know what shamils car looks like

speaking of drags, what ever happened to the other cars that used to drag. sometime back there were cars lined up to race..now its a good night if 3 drags happen...

damn right bro!

You know I have to say, RaptorRS writes online just like somebody I know sends text messages.

In a related development, Don Z says he is going to confisicate his ECU until an investigation into this online mischief is commissioned. And also until the minor matter of the Tuned i-Chips Sticker is resolved. :D

As a close reader of autolanka I thought I'll share my two cents with the other readers. Seems like saturday night is going to be happening, I just happen to see Ravi's car at Nadeera's garage, any idea what mods he is trying out this time?

Oh i see! dis is news 2 me, good good. Well all’s good if every thing is played fair and square, with out trying 2 undermine any 1 or deny any once right 2 have anything or do anything.

Oh i see! dis is news 2 me, good good. Well all’s good if every thing is played fair and square, with out trying 2 undermine any 1 or deny any once right 2 have anything or do anything.

I fully agree with you.

Triceratops are you sure about this? If so, cool, because that means he will be doing something big for Saturday. It should be good if it doesn't rain and the drags happen.

I fully agree with you.

Triceratops are you sure about this? If so, cool, because that means he will be doing something big for Saturday. It should be good if it doesn't rain and the drags happen.

Well if Triceratops is correct about this, it will explain the little fiasco over the sticker and the i-chippers.. :D

he he the battle for the 'fastest SOHC' continues..

Well ya i hope it doesn’t rain da whole day, because its going 2 b a day for da HONDA’s. also i just want 2 say dis too, i am not going 2 run any 1, any more until my car is for sure sorted and wen ever i do i will b all out. All dis shit talking going on has really got 2 me and i never knew dat a forum can piss me off like dis he he he.

Well if Triceratops is correct about this, it will explain the little fiasco over the sticker and the i-chippers.. :blink:

he he the battle for the 'fastest SOHC' continues..

will you be out in action this weekend pila... haven't seen/heard your car in a while :alc:

Fuzzo/Shak dudes!!

I'll be around for the Honda meet thing.. totally exhausted with this whole exhaust shit the coppers have been playing around with. My cars pretty silent these days with a stock center. but the rear still is the same and that looks louder than what it actually sounds.. Thatz why me been at home- dont want to give cop f@*kers a field day :alc:

SOHCers rock!!

Hmmm, the poster above me makes a valid point about dinosaurs going extinct, but I have to remind him/her that the Triceratops also went extinct along with the other monkey-ass dinosaurs. :D

In fact, young Mr. Triceratops is somewhat mistaken in his little homily above, because a raptor is a general term for a bird of prey, such as an eagle, while it is the 'velociraptor' that went extinct with the other dinosaurs (not eagles and falcons). Sorry, but I just HAD to point that out.

Tricey my boy, we look forward to more meaningful contributions from you here on Autolanka, and thank you again for reporting on the mysterious sighting at Nadeera's garage. Later, bra.

well... i know this though.... Saturday night is gona ROCK..... and I think Pila will need extra parking space... cause after the meet every one will be heding to pila

Yep and so wil the cops- to remove all them neons and loud barrels :D