• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fib#x - Noah

WCC i kinda dont see your logic of more air passing through the mesh... if you consider a stock noah the standard bumper isnt so low so it definitly passes more air UNDER it than your modiefied one passes THROUGH.. guys, what do u think?

As for the 'peformance exhaust' i dont know a lot but i go know that not all loud exhausts are 'performance'.

and WCC, i remember you talking about spark plugs and wanting to replace the standard ones with iridium ones.. i read somewhere that iridium ones are only affective if you have a ECU capable of harnessing this advantage... (can someone correct me on this, cos i may be wrong)...

WCC, i'm not bashing your van (though i know i probablu sound like it, sorry) but if i were you i' spend my cash on modifying your Honda City.. thats a vehicle with higher prospects....

and i dont think there's any proper facility to study aerodynamics in SL... even though people (like du*****) say vehicles are more aerodynami with his kits, how can he (or the owner) really know...

true true....

Fiber bodykits r very heavy + with added catloy and potty.. and du***** is a big idiot.. he think sopilers and fornt lips can do everything bt the sad thing is i never saw any of his bodykit with big alloys.. anyway i think branded body kits ( eg.. ACCOLADE ) r less weight n more aerodynamic ..

i think mr dimantha can explain this.. :)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK ok ..dilesh first of all ull notice tht ..the mesh in the bodykit is at the same height ,range as the normal noahs front plastic below the number plate ..so there is a difference its like cutting the original bumper and putting a mesh but instead ... the front bodykit is a full replacement.....

Abd shrkster the van does handle more wen cornering not like earlier trying to wheel up ........sorry guys .. cannot then i should have tolkd earlier b4 rohith made the kit ... then he should have made the dual exhausts holes ......... anyways ..... no big difference a sira cool van not performance....... and gihan ....... u re car looks really nice with those rims ........... hope to see u all at the honda meet.....

OK ok ..dilesh first of all ull notice tht ..the mesh in the bodykit is at the same height ,range as the normal noahs front plastic below the number plate ..so there is a difference its like cutting the original bumper and putting a mesh but instead ... the front bodykit is a full replacement.....

Abd shrkster the van does handle more wen cornering not like earlier trying to wheel up ........sorry guys .. cannot then i should have tolkd earlier b4 rohith made the kit ... then he should have made the dual exhausts holes ......... anyways ..... no big difference a sira cool van not performance....... and gihan ....... u re car looks really nice with those rims ........... hope to see u all at the honda meet.....

Ela Ela ... anyway ur van look cool... bt bro i cant agree with the cornering part :) bt try to install another exhaust tip ( fake one ) oh and think abt big alloys..anyway gud work bro, see u at the honda meet :(

And guys U mite have notice in the pic bishu gave the vehicle muffler tip is a bit shaped up bu in my van due to the munting stands in the under carriage the exhaust is not straight it is bended more towards the left ..so installing a nother one will be hard to find,no use of installling the same thing on the other side too costly ........

And tht van in the picture has much more ground clearance althought it has low pro tyres and 15" rims ... i think it is 4 wheel drive anyways ... i think it is very ugly with the wheel cover ...

can any one find a fake muffler tip like tht ..

WCC, machan say the air 'IS' pulled in through the front mesh and dragged under the van.. where does it come out? your read fender too comes down pretty low.... most 'performance' kits, and i mean real ones, dont normally have anything to block the air... in fact some go for defusers... which is more affective.. and thats no rocket science....

and like i sais before, its a nice kit (to look at)... aerodinamically well, its as effective as a set of new seat covers...

handling improvements on a van.... uhhhhh.. come on chop the top off first to lower the center of gravity....

no offense man... but grow up...

Maybe adding all the weight low down did lower the center of gravity :(:)

Guys! It seems you all guys hate and laugh at Dumi##a s body-kits! some times I do agree with you guys! I mainly hate the non technical explanations he gives .Once this guy talked utter bullshit about under body aerodynamics.

leave him, now its enough! he has got done the kit so that his VAN will look good, simple as that. dont act like kids here. com on.. we should appriciate his effort, isnt it?

OK OK ......... i giv up but i still think my van does handle better im not sure wy maybe cos i used a van for 3 years othr than using or going in the corolla we had ... but for the past month and half we used the honda city.. ehich was quite not a bad ..car but driving tht ..was simple a van is hard after coming to the van from a low car it looks as if i sat on a hummer , h2 and the handling is fantastic maybe its my mind which makes me think the cars handling was good but does not give the awesome feeling in the van

Ha ha, I think everybody should leave WCC alone (he he though i did enjoy reading this post), if the man is happy with the dough he spent on his automobile and if he thinks its worth the money and it has given his van something, well thats the important thing,

He can sleep satisfied, WCC bro, don't care too much about what everybody else has to say, as long as you are happy with your product thats whats important,

The Don

WCC bro, don't care too much about what everybody else has to say, as long as you are happy with your product thats whats important,

The Don

mm..Thats right man... :wacko:

WCC, its all about attitude...There are guys with all these Toyota Cilica sport cars and other full dressed up sports cars who does even understand what preformance means..

Any how consider my suggestions

1/. Double Muffler

2/.Black 15" alloys which Velocity has - it will look good on yours

WCC, its all about attitude...There are guys with all these Toyota Cilica sport cars and other full dressed up sports cars who does even understand what preformance means..

Any how consider my suggestions

1/. Double Muffler

2/.Black 15" alloys which Velocity has - it will look good on yours

1/. Double Muffler

2/.17 inch aloy set

6002.jpg