• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Mazda Demio

Ayad

Took one on a test drive once. The interior is pretty cramped up in comparison to the vitz. I had a hard time moving my foot from the brake to thegas because my leg was getting crushed by the dash. I'm a relatively big guy and 6'3 so Iguess it's not meant for big and tall guys. The car looks really good though andhandles pretty well for its class.

• 3 months later...

Just thought of popping up this question because of a bad comment I heard recently about the Demio from a person I know. This guy was claiming that the Demio has some sensor issues. He didn't give any details on what sensor caused the issues but he claimed that some people he knew who bought the car have faced this issue. This guy is involved in Car sales. So i was wondering whether this could be true. I know that there are so many misconceptions about Mazda's in SL.

As a thoroughly satisfied owner of a Mazda, I know most of these are nothing but b*lls**t.

but, just thought of mentioning this to get some inputs from you guys (Specially from the ones who actually own this model) as there are few people I knew who have plans on purchasing one.

So, have you guys faced such an issue or at least heard about it?

Just thought of popping up this question because of a bad comment I heard recently about the Demio from a person I know. This guy was claiming that the Demio has some sensor issues. He didn't give any details on what sensor caused the issues but he claimed that some people he knew who bought the car have faced this issue. This guy is involved in Car sales. So i was wondering whether this could be true. I know that there are so many misconceptions about Mazda's in SL.

As a thoroughly satisfied owner of a Mazda, I know most of these are nothing but b*lls**t.

but, just thought of mentioning this to get some inputs from you guys (Specially from the ones who actually own this model) as there are few people I knew who have plans on purchasing one.

So, have you guys faced such an issue or at least heard about it?

Mate..honestly saying thats not true that it's getting a sensor problem.My wife was using a demio for four years and just recently we changed the car, not that it's having any problem.just to taste another one..still one of friends using a 2007 model and he is absolutely happy with it..it's not true that Mazda is not a good brand..it's very reputed brand in Japan even though it's not the case in Sri Lanka.. :blink:

Edited by AbeysinghE