• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Keep Your Eyes On The Track!

Blazin

any idea what he was looking at?

Machan …Dilesh U have to watch that video again I think….watch the 00.36 second part.. …Then U can see what’s happening … :):angry-smiley-048::D

Hey ,,, any idea how to download these video clips….. :D

Man those things always get you in trouble. Was that a real race to start off with??

:D I'm not sure man. It looks like a real incident. But they could have complied it using clips from different races.

But one things for sure, the driver definitly does take a good look!

:D I'm not sure man. It looks like a real incident. But they could have complied it using clips from different races.

But one things for sure, the driver definitly does take a good look!

i think its real, i have scene a seperate webpage for this one.. he turn back the car and continues.

Machan …Dilesh U have to watch that video again I think….watch the 00.36 second part.. …Then U can see what’s happening … :angry-smiley-048::angry-smiley-048::angry-smiley-048:

Hey ,,, any idea how to download these video clips….. :D

ohh ya,... i paused it and watched the vid.. found out what he was looking at :D wonder how the camera on the track captured that image??!?!