• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lr3 Low Line Head Unit (Some Codes)

Janith Seneviratne

i recently found out some combination keys that would work out with Discovery 3's Audio, i have checked this on a Low Line Unit only if it works on Integrated HU Or Harman Kardon ones please post

currently as i found out

When u hold on the Music Symbol Marked Button you get a menu adjust Automatic Volume Control, Phone Volume Etc.....

By Pressing INFO + C together You get a menu to Adjust the Display Contrast, Illumination Mode, Engine ON/OFF(from this You can Enable of Disable the Power save Mode) and re-initialize EEPROM the audio system(something like a Master Reset)

then by Pressing INFO + Menu you get Information Display shows Firmware details and VIN and some Vehicle Details

there is a another service menu which shows voltage info some timing thing and CAN info details but cant figure out the exact combination seems like a 3 button combination soon when i find out more i'll post if theres any more which i couldnt find please feel free to post