• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mechanic For Toyota Hilux 107

xax

hi, could you pls recommend a good mechanic capable of hadling running repairs of hilux 107? am new to the hilux and is still looking for a good mechanic.

Pls PM me.

thanks!

There's this garage that's run by a former toyota lanka foreman and a couple of ex toyota people near I house. Prices and reliability are good. Basically they are the only people that I trust with my car. It's in the Kotte area though.....

thanks JDnet for taking time to care :)

S_N gave me a contact previously on messenger [who is a mechanic at toyota agent, u must know him as well]. i met him yesterday for a diagnosis. will give him a try.

thanks again.

There's this garage that's run by a former toyota lanka foreman and a couple of ex toyota people near I house. Prices and reliability are good. Basically they are the only people that I trust with my car. It's in the Kotte area though.....

Jdnet is this the one before that bird sanctuary place, the name of the road fails me but that road leads all the way to thalawathugoda.

:violent-smiley-099:

Jdnet is this the one before that bird sanctuary place, the name of the road fails me but that road leads all the way to thalawathugoda.

no this is in ethul kotte. hmm landmarks.....a little after the fresheez and the raod right next to perera and sons. Damn I forgot the name of the road.....

I've got my truck done by the mechanic suggested by S_N. very happy with the outcome. replaced the entire clutch mechanism. thanks everyone for the inputs.

I've got my truck done by the mechanic suggested by S_N. very happy with the outcome. replaced the entire clutch mechanism. thanks everyone for the inputs.

Hi Guys,

Can you send me the contact or the address of that garage? I need to replace my T-belt of my AE 110, was looking for a good mechanic for Toyota (Toyota Lanka is too expensive)

Theres a good fella who was earlier from outdoorsman. He visit homes as well or u could take ur vehicle to him. He repairs my vehicles and many of my friends too. So far he’is good. But he is not the correct man for cars, coz he dont like to take them in. Only 4x4. Very good in land cruisers BJ , LJ series.. Nissan Patrols, LAND ROVERS...ETC If some one want his details please PM me.

Hi Guys,

Can you send me the contact or the address of that garage? I need to replace my T-belt of my AE 110, was looking for a good mechanic for Toyota (Toyota Lanka is too expensive)

i've PMed you the details. pls check.