• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

406 Executive Cd Changer

techlove

Guys, I need a CD changer unit for my '00 Peugeot 406 Ex ,so far I couldn't find any from the locals . I go to E Bay and to a couple of UK sites everyday but no luck yet.If anyone can pass me the model number of the unit please do so then I might have a chance to get one shipped.

Thanx.

Guys, I need a CD changer unit for my '00 Peugeot 406 Ex ,so far I couldn't find any from the locals . I go to E Bay and to a couple of UK sites everyday but no luck yet.If anyone can pass me the model number of the unit please do so then I might have a chance to get one shipped.

Thanx.

well, there's one on ebay now: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PEUGEOT-406-6-CD-CHANGER-PHILIPS-RC026-LEED-/290516675631?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a424ac2f

but seriously I didn't think anyone bothered with CD changers anymore... why not get a nice new head unit that supports SD and/or USB and/or iPods and load it up with MP3s? There are units compatible with steering mounted audio controls in case you have them.