• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Where Is The Honda Meet

Velocity

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks cant we join without filling a form, i just only want to participate, not to enter a competition

Yes you can. You don't HAVE to enter a competion to join. You can just come and display your civic.

oh thats good news. will be there.

will not be attending the parade but will be at the show.

great... looking forward to be seeing you there.... just heard from Imran that some of the sti guys also will be there....

like max said you dont need to fill out a entry form if your not entering any competitions.... Entrance is FREE for girls.... nah I'm just kidding... entrance is free for everybody and anybody....

hey dragster .is there an entrance for alcatatraaz its open for every body unless u put sum hsbc Chix to take the cash out of our pokets and directly invest to ..cherry babas future needs account ... hehe /////

Anyways ill be there sum of my pals may join hope there is enough parking space... well its not good to show a toyota in between hondas...so i mite not bring the van unless its ok with u guys ....... or ill just tell ma driver to park it outside ...Hey dragster for the parade...are u sure the cops aint giving no trouble then i can drive inbetween .......

may be we can get a pace car ..sumthin big like my van .. or a luxurious car ...or as usual a heavily modified honda

hey dragster .is there an entrance for alcatatraaz its open for every body unless u put sum hsbc Chix to take the cash out of our pokets and directly invest to ..cherry babas future needs account ... hehe /////

Anyways ill be there sum of my pals may join hope there is enough parking space... well its not good to show a toyota in between hondas...so i mite not bring the van unless its ok with u guys ....... or ill just tell ma driver to park it outside ...Hey dragster for the parade...are u sure the cops aint giving no trouble then i can drive inbetween .......

may be we can get a pace car ..sumthin big like my van .. or a luxurious car ...or as usual a heavily modified honda

ok ok...if it makes you any happier... I'll try to speak to the others and see if we can use your vehicle as the lead vehicle for the parade... but I'm sorry you have to get your driver to drive....

yes we have police permission but that doesnt mean we can break any road rules or anything like that...

and guys pls dont go racing each other while coming for the event... as there will be lots of honda's coming in packs...

ok ok...if it makes you any happier... I'll try to speak to the others and see if we can use your vehicle as the lead vehicle for the parade... but I'm sorry you have to get your driver to drive....

yes we have police permission but that doesnt mean we can break any road rules or anything like that...

and guys pls dont go racing each other while coming for the event... as there will be lots of honda's coming in packs...

so do entry forms have to be submitted to take part in the parade only(no competition)?

cool ... anyway im coming with my friend cus i think its not gud to bring other cars to a Honda meet ... :D

cool ... anyway im coming with my friend cus i think its not gud to bring other cars to a Honda meet ... :)

bro... you dont need an entry form for the parade or to enter... only if your taking part in any competition that you will need an entry form...

it's ok you can bring your friends... we have made arrengements for parking space for none honada's inside on first come first serve basis... like I said everybody is welcome... come and have a good time... we got everything you need to have a good time... Baeer, Food and Music... oh and Girls lol

cool ... anyway im coming with my friend cus i think its not gud to bring other cars to a Honda meet ... :)

bro... you dont need an entry form for the parade or to enter... only if your taking part in any competition that you will need an entry form...

it's ok you can bring your friends... we have made arrengements for parking space for none honada's inside on first come first serve basis... like I said everybody is welcome... come and have a good time... we got everything you need to have a good time... Baeer, Food and Music... oh and Girls lol

shoot, if you have the means...bring them both...bring em all i say :)

ha ha ha, i will stick to one.

just fitted my 18's

img24879lf.jpg

img24886aw.jpg

no time to complete kit before the weekend so will just come like this. hope dragster dont mind.

oh just to rice it up a bit i will do a ricey sticker job. and imagine having 18 with a big rear drum brakes.

:(

damn i wish if dragster allowed bikes on the show. i would dropped the car and come in that.

very true dragi. people need to be very carefull on this.

and i pray to god. dont rain.

hey bro... that looks awesome.... wow... those rims are hot... yeah man I hope it doesnt rain... but we are prepared even if it does rain...

machang getting police permission was a tough job.. so I hope evryone will behave them selfs....

oh Dimantha dude!

those rims look brilliant! any chance of getting me a pair like that on 15's? :)

alfi, i am not a fan of black rims, but americans do love it. what to do.

i am getting *** sets of the same wheel in silver colour 15 inch size. i will speak to you on saturday.

thank god you got police permission dragi. and advise everyone before they leave on what they should do and what they should not do.

same wheel on a S2000 and a evo8. they do look pretty sick

s2000kr1bo.jpg

ev82kr1wj.jpg

evo8kr5wq.jpg

alfi, i am not a fan of black rims, but americans do love it. what to do.

i am getting 40 sets of the same wheel in silver colour 15 inch size. i will speak to you on saturday.

thank god you got police permission dragi. and advise everyone before they leave on what they should do and what they should not do.

Alfi..Dragi.. euuuuu..:)

we have made arrengements for parking space for none honada's inside on first come first serve basis... like I said everybody is welcome...

cool sene then we'll be there.... :(

machan awesome alloy set :)

ha ha ha, i will stick to one.

just fitted my 18's

img24886aw.jpg

WoW....Those are great B)B)B) .....mmmm Love that... :):(

nadi............... :P

he he....Nadi..Nice nick name for her :P