• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Harrier

fuzzo

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i thought it was a bit high as well... i'll still check it out and see...

i thnk for 4.5+ mil range, should be able to get a 2000 montero. i'm assuming this because last week a 04 montero was sold for 6.5

i thnk for 4.5+ mil range, should be able to get a 2000 montero. i'm assuming this because last week a 04 montero was sold for 6.5

For 4.5 u can probably get the New Daihatsu Terios, brand new too, i thinks its 3.85 without Vat.. UniWalkers being the agents.. & ya probably the 00' Montero, u got a buyer 4 the Xtrail?!

For 4.5 u can probably get the New Daihatsu Terios, brand new too, i thinks its 3.85 without Vat.. UniWalkers being the agents.. & ya probably the 00' Montero, u got a buyer 4 the Xtrail?!

Yah Terios is gud...specially the new model..(thats all am gonna say otherwise it'll be advertising.. :D )

uniwalkers is not the agents anymore for daihatsu, they have been brought over by softlogic.

i'm not interested in the terios. want something bigger or same size as the x-trail. as for the x-trail. i don't have a buyer for it. if i find something good, i'll return it to the guy i purchased it from. he will sell it for me.

uniwalkers is not the agents anymore for daihatsu, they have been brought over by softlogic.

i'm not interested in the terios. want something bigger or same size as the x-trail. as for the x-trail. i don't have a buyer for it. if i find something good, i'll return it to the guy i purchased it from. he will sell it for me.

Hmmm interesting, todays papers had UniWalkers as the company.. hmmm, interested in a CRV? :D, probably see it @ the Honda Meet...

Oh & the New Terios, suppose to be the biggest in its class, and the class i dont know of! :D

And i saw this Toyota Prado 98/99 asking 4.9/5M.. They've also got the 97/98 Montero/Pajero asking around 4.7 i think..

Is this diesel or petrol? Also isn't the fuel consumption going to be worse than the X-Trail?

it does like 6km/L. i think the X trail also does the same.

yup the x-trail does around 6. i would be happy getting that from a montero :D

anyways, i chcked out the harrier, didn't like it. i did like the triptronic buttons on the steering though. stil i'm going to pass on it.

i did however see the 97-98 monteros (the one that looked like the intercooler but with fenders flared) at a sale on hospital road. there were about 3 of them all unreg. how are they coming to SL???

ha ha.. funny bugger

I knew one thing for sure, Sharky hates those Monteros.. :D

I don't think the Montero will do 6km/l in Colombo traffic machan. My friend's does around 4km/l, well it depends on the engine size as well.

Correction.. Uniwalkers are still the agents for Daihatsu and Panasonic though it is aqquired by Softlogic. Only a change in management. The new Terios a bigger than the old one, had a ride in it last week. :D

I knew one thing for sure, Sharky hates those Monteros.. :D

I don't think the Montero will do 6km/l in Colombo traffic machan. My friend's does around 4km/l, well it depends on the engine size as well.

well yea im not a fan of the new shape...the previous one was a slick vehicle

and fuzzo dont forget the GDI problem everyone's talkin abt...

i did however see the 97-98 monteros (the one that looked like the intercooler but with fenders flared) at a sale on hospital road. there were about 3 of them all unreg. how are they coming to SL???

cut cut cut..... bud bud bud....

j/k

:D

yup the x-trail does around 6. i would be happy getting that from a montero :D

anyways, i chcked out the harrier, didn't like it. i did like the triptronic buttons on the steering though. stil i'm going to pass on it.

Hospital road?! i dont know which rd i saw it in, but like i said Unreg Monteros (97/98) & Prados (97/99).. Askin between 4.7-5.0 between the 2.. And im still wondering how they got em down, permits?!

pass on both the sportage and sorento. i'll be waiting patiently till a good deal comes around...

oooh looks like fuzzo is steping in to the next league in SUVs. please keep us updated. i too think its muh better to go for a japanies SUV rather then a korian. they only looks nice from out side apart from that there's nothing into them.

machng why not go for a petrol montero??? how much is one these days?????

oooh looks like fuzzo is steping in to the next league in SUVs. please keep us updated. i too think its muh better to go for a japanies SUV rather then a korian. they only looks nice from out side apart from that there's nothing into them.

Korean vehicles r good!!! The sorento was chosen the best 4X4 for 2003. Second place was the Santa-Fe :jumping-smiley-013:

Korean vehicles r good!!! The sorento was chosen the best 4X4 for 2003. Second place was the Santa-Fe :jumping-smiley-013:

are you sure???????? i would really like to see that list. tried google but couldn’t find anything.

they have a crappy second hand market value. that itself is enough not to buy one. You should listen to some of jeremy clarksons comments on koreans

the monteros are around 4.8mil and upwards... and that's the direction i'm headed right now. only issue is that must get it froma trustworthy person coz there are so many of these cut-butt jobs running around... plus this time a sunroof it a must :jumping-smiley-013: