• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Any One In The Forum Using A Micro Kyron

Dtr

Hi every body

I've got a 14k $ diesel permit and is wondering what vehicle to buy. I drove the Micro Kyron last saturday, it moved OK, and I feel it seems to be a good buy.

lot of the permit holders whom I know have come to the conclusion that the kyron gives the best value for money. the other vehicles don't fit in to this price limit. the Kyron is about 3.25M for the permit. The Tuson is around 3.7M for the permit which is a bit high for me.

Is there any one who is using a Kyron right now or atleast knows of some one who is using one? if so please let me know as to how the vehicle is.

I'm a bit worried as the ssangYong Musso was a disaster.

thanks in advance

Is there any one who is using a Kyron right now or atleast knows of some one who is using one? if so please let me know as to how the vehicle is.

thanks in advance

I know someone who uses a Kyron. Cricketer Aravinda De Silva. :rolleyes:

Maybe he bought it to carry his dogs to the vet, or to carry the groceries home.

When I was interested in the Kyron some time back, I used to walk upto Kyron owners where ever I see them and ask if they were pleased with the vehicle. So one day a Kyron pulls upto the next parking slot, the man behind the wheel looked like the driver not the owner. So had a word with him to know how the vehicle was. When inquired about the owner I got to know it belongs Aravinda. Driver said it was a bit noisy and has a bumpy ride.

Kyron=Good taste???? ;)

I didn't say he has taste coz of the Kyron, :) I said it coz of the others in his stable. He is supposed to have a F430 in the UK too. THATS taste. Can fix that value as the upper limit and see whats available on the market, and see if it was a good buy.