• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hi I'm Mike From Uk Please Read!

devilwoo

Hello peolple.

I am Mike from Manchester, UK. I saw a topic on here regarding a forward control which made me join the forum.

However, I have been reading peoples posts for parts. If you require anything for a Land Rover please ask me and I would be more than happy to locate here in the UK and post to you if that helps anybody out?

I have many series land rover parts also. Please do NOT think I am a dealer offering you this service. I am a very keen landrover enthusiast and I am very happy to help other landy enthusiasts.

Anyway, hello to you all as i have just joined.

Best regards Mike.

Edited by devilwoo

Hi Mike and welcome to the forum, it's a Friday eve here and I doubt you'll find replies many sooner, might have to wait at least till the guys get out of the hangovers on tomorrow morning. We'll wait to see Lakshank's reply and I'm sure you'll gonna get flooded with parts requests not only for Landys but also for many other European brands around including Peugeots :blush: BUT, that business has to be kept away from this forum as per rules I guess.

Hi.

Like I said, I am NOT a dealer. But I would be happy to help in getting parts across to people. I have many friends who break land rovers and have lots of bits, obviously it would be away from the forum to comply with the rules.

Any Landy lover is a friend of mine!

All the best, Mike.

Edited by devilwoo

PM sent Al.

Cheers Mike.

Hello there mate.. Nice to see another landy lover inside...

Of course yes, u ll be receiving plenty of requests for spares... due to the scarcity we have here..

Looking forward to see your project, cheers

Hi MIKE

First of all on behalf of other members, VERY WARM WELCOME

Need a set of "B " Post to my 1993 300tdi 110 defender. Any chance you could find out the price?

Thanks

Hi MIKE

First of all on behalf of other members, VERY WARM WELCOME

Need a set of "B " Post to my 1993 300tdi 110 defender. Any chance you could find out the price?

Thanks

I will have an ask around for you mate. thanks for the welcome! Mike.