• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla Axio

fdk

Giys ,i have decided to buy a axio G grade ,and i saw one in a car sale that is black colour,teak interioir camera etc....,its a G grade without th smart key for 46, normally do G grades come with the normal key???,,,and it has got a bureau veritas certificate instead of the JAAI should i buy it???

look man, you're clearly looking to buy a Axio. And i presume u've gone to more than just one car-sale hoping to buy this car. So compare the cars they have on offer and their prices/features, and if you think its worth it just buy the dam thing. Does it matter what someone else thinks???

bro... normally Axio G grade comes with push start and rpm meter also touch A/C.dont only see the "G" badge back..

there should be no winker mirror..but the market is for beige interior and non-silver or non-white(not pearl white)cars.if the car with a mileage of less than 30,000km..thats a good car..but make sure to ask for JAAI report..but with the options i told earlier, the car is a good deal for 4-4.1 million..

Edited by carman2010

I spoke with one car sale owner this morning & said he got a Axio for 3.6 million. Also he said it's a 2008 & a very good one but no clue about other specs.

My guess is he doesnt have a car and just wants to lock you in as a buyer while he tries to go search for one that he can sell off at 3.6mil.

I find it hard to believe that a car-sale owner doesn't know the specs of a car he's already got...

bro... normally Axio G grade comes with push start and rpm meter also touch A/C.dont only see the "G" badge back..

there should be no winker mirror..but the market is for beige interior and non-silver or non-white(not pearl white)cars.if the car with a mileage of less than 30,000km..thats a good car..but make sure to ask for JAAI report..but with the options i told earlier, the car is a good deal for 4-4.1 million..

I agree with Carman, Push Start and Smart key are standard options for G grade. The price quoted is too much.

I've imported Axio G two weeks back, with Alloys and multi-functional steering other than its standard options mentioned above and done 24k km, pearl white, cost me Rs4.15m.

I'm fully satisfied with it. Went on a trip to Kataragama, total trip was 750km and it did 15km/l. Vehicle is much better in control, breaking etc and hit 130km/h few times during the trip :)

How much for a Wanker Mirror, Scoop Light and As Pihatu light model? :jumping-smiley-013:

Also, can I have with only Push Start? I don't want a key or starter Motor... I can Push Start.

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 1

I'm fully satisfied with it. Went on a trip to Kataragama, total trip was 750km and it did 15km/l. Vehicle is much better in control, breaking etc and hit 130km/h few times during the trip :)

Thats awesome man!! Wow... you got yourself a RoadRipper there!!!! Wow! 130kmph!!

• Like 1

Hate to burst your bubble, but Madz's 121 Luxel clocked 17kmpl to Tissa. And better control than what? A bullock cart? A 121 (that wouldn't have been very difficult. Its so soft.)

BTW, braking isn't the same as breaking. Just so you know. If you tell people your car breaks well.... well, we gonna laugh.

Giys ,i have decided to buy a axio G grade ,and i saw one in a car sale that is black colour,teak interioir camera etc....,its a G grade without th smart key for 46, normally do G grades come with the normal key???,,,and it has got a bureau veritas certificate instead of the JAAI should i buy it???

I think you are about to pay 700k too much... http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=43069

Went on a trip to Kataragama, total trip was 750km and it did 15km/l. Vehicle is much better in control, breaking etc and hit 130km/h few times during the trip :)

Good work I must say.. the land speed record for Toyota so far was 120 km/h... :P

Hey Rocketman, how was the wake turbulence at 130? Did you hear the sonic boom? :action-smiley-060: