• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Corolla Axio

fdk

looks like he want to continue it mate this joker remind me of another joker in this site who start arguing about some old posts it make me wonder can both of these idiots have any connection. :unsure:

clearly shows u clowns have an connection i reckon..

• Like 1

btw im not even going to argue with the other clowns here,its no point,i just came to this forum to see how knowledgeable you people are,clearly figured that out,muts

then why are you still here?

oh no no,i would not bother to..clearly u ppl seem to thinh u know better than all the car brands and that your opinion is supposed to be right,so y break the bubble u ppl are living

it's not thinh it is think.in one of your previous post you have tell jdnet to check his spellings now you have made a spellings mistake that's why they say what goes around comes around. B)

it's not thinh it is think.in one of your previous post you have tell jdnet to check his spellings now you have made a spellings mistake that's why they say what goes around comes around. B)

ah well he checked my spellings,well thats y i checked his,i aint a kid who goes around correcting ppl's spellings as i have a life..lol

• Like 1

by the way its not tell u are supposed to quote,its TOLD,get ur grammar straightened out,ur right about the what goes around theory..stop being a joke

• Like 1

ah well he checked my spellings,well thats y i checked his,i aint a kid who goes around correcting ppl's spellings as i have a life..lol

Considering you're a rude noob with attitude problems, (And believe me, it is a problem if you want to stay), that you posted your opinion on a thread that has been dead for months as if people should care about what you have to think, and considering the fact that you're posting on a forum at 2am on a Friday night, I'd say, you are a kid, and you don't have a life. Now go home to your mommy and get your diapers changed, there is an objectionable odor coming from your direction.

• Like 2

by the way its not tell u are supposed to quote,its TOLD,get ur grammar straightened out,ur right about the what goes around theory..stop being a joke

sorry to go OT here as i am still confused what ur beef is,

just out of curiosity i guess u have an axio right?

Mate..this is not an english literature forum, and we are not even native english speakers. There can be mistakes in either grammar or spellings..no need to pinpoint on those non considerable things..just talk to the point..The topic name is Corolla Axio, and let us speak regarding Axio..If somebody can make his or her intentions clear enough, the grammar and spelling will not count much in an automobile forum like this..I think this is fare enough to all members here.. :rolleyes:

you are the joke around here replying to a five months old post and suddenly attack other members here.you have previously said that you came to see how knowledgeable other members are in your own words you say that you clearly figured that out and you said we are muts correct word should be mutts my question to you is this why are you still here?. :rolleyes:

p.s isn't this make you a big joker. ;)

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

beats me charitha look like he as a beef with the way thing are done in autolanka and it's members? :unsure:

Considering you're a rude noob with attitude problems, (And believe me, it is a problem if you want to stay), that you posted your opinion on a thread that has been dead for months as if people should care about what you have to think, and considering the fact that you're posting on a forum at 2am on a Friday night, I'd say, you are a kid, and you don't have a life. Now go home to your mommy and get your diapers changed, there is an objectionable odor coming from your direction.

well im home is cause i have a life,and btw i was looking at certain things,unlike coming everyday to a forum where 75% of the people are bias and have no idea of what they are talking about,or atleast take a second to look how retarded the thread and its contents are,well ill go crying to mummy,u go cry to ur wife.

• Like 1

Mate..this is not an english literature forum, and we are not even native english speakers. There can be mistakes in either grammar or spellings..no need to pinpoint on those non considerable things..just talk to the point..The topic name is Corolla Axio, and let us speak regarding Axio..If somebody can make his or her intentions clear enough, the grammar and spelling will not count much in an automobile forum like this..I think this is fare enough to all members here.. :rolleyes:

well then why in the hell did jdnet correct a letter which got misplaced,so if anyones gonna correct mine,they better be sure of them being perfect mate,before u post do ur research

• Like 1

no mate..why do u ask..just saw this and had to straighten certain things out.thats why

you are the joke around here replying to a five months old post and suddenly attack other members here.you have previously said that you came to see how knowledgeable other members are in your own words you say that you clearly figured that out and you said we are muts correct word should be mutts my question to you is this why are you still here?. :rolleyes:

ah then y are u still replying,its a bit of a bigger joke isnt it

+1

well im home is cause i have a life,and btw i was looking at certain things,unlike coming everyday to a forum where 75% of the people are bias and have no idea of what they are talking about,or atleast take a second to look how retarded the thread and its contents are,well ill go crying to mummy,u go cry to ur wife.

Take a second to think about what sort of retard pulls up a months old thread to offer an opinion that its retarded. :rolleyes: And you haven't "straightened out" anything. Unless you wanted everyone straight on the fact that you're a fool, in which case, guess what? You Succeeded!

I'd love to stay and teach you, but I have a date waiting for me and a party to attend. Check out the group for whatsupcolombo.lk on FB, there are lots of things that are more fun than crying with mommy.

And the rest of y'all, no misbehaving ;)

Take a second to think about what sort of retard pulls up a months old thread to offer an opinion that its retarded. :rolleyes: And you haven't "straightened out" anything. Unless you wanted everyone straight on the fact that you're a fool, in which case, guess what? You Succeeded!

I'd love to stay and teach you, but I have a date waiting for me and a party to attend. Check out the group for whatsupcolombo.lk on FB, there are lots of things that are more fun than crying with mommy.

And the rest of y'all, no misbehaving ;)

oh man still couldnt find the right the woman or something,u sound like 30 something..forget this,

• Like 1

hmmm.. so what did u really straighten out.. that the axio is the best buy for all.. or something..

dude considering all of yalls knowledge, yourll seem like the crappy civics that run around in dresses

• Like 1

oh man still couldnt find the right the woman or something,u sound like 30 something..forget this,

"The right the woman"? :lol: Is that supposed to be an insult? Hey, if you want to tie on a ball-n-chain as you hit the twenties, be my guest. :D Very Axio of you :D

"The right the woman"? :lol: Is that supposed to be an insult? Hey, if you want to tie on a ball-n-chain as you hit the twenties, be my guest. :D Very Axio of you :D

i dnt even an axio,shows ur knowledge,you definitely own a civic or something else which is outta date..lmo

• Like 1