• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Subaru Fuel Efficiency?

sara1987

Imo the above figures are really good - -- outstation 11km/l is almost double of what the STi does. The STi does about 7 max. But the point that stands out - as mentioned before is--> there is absolutely no point in driving a car like that- to save fuel -- as someone said - a bullock cart is a better option :)

Spot on mate!, and actually I don't really care about "careful driving" (a term I see some of these Axio freaks use)to save fuel. Not because I have enough to sepnd but rather since I relish the roar it gives out on 1st and 2nd gears when you freely floor it.

Cheers.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

well our new Legacy 2.5i is rated at 23mpg city/31mpg highway. We get somewhere like 24-25mpg average (mostly city/some highway) and if I'm easy with the throttle, I can get 31-33mpg on the highway at about 65mph. Sorry, US figures...haha

• 4 weeks later...