• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Meet Sneak Peek!!!

noaim

btw, where is judy now??? not seen in the forum for a long time. Nadskit & judy could be good partners to go for g2gs. :P Can remember you said no girls in the Honda meet, that's why u didn't wanna stay longer... right.

No girls at the honda meet ? I believe you havent checked the pictures my friend.... ;)

well Nadskit was in a mighty hurry though....

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh u mean short skirts da??? yah men i was in a hurry..I think i scared off those two gaurds too when i was going..

gaurds ? you nearly took my hand off.... :P

hey how come ash saw you in a short skirt from so far when I didnt even see, been so close... I mean you were in your car...

man.. ash you got some eye sight bro...

gaurds ? you nearly took my hand off.... :(

hey how come ash saw you in a short skirt from so far when I didnt even see, been so close... I mean you were in your car...

man.. ash you got some eye sight bro...

He was say'n that I was NOT wearing the correct outfit..

sorry was unable to get this ready by for the honda meet.

so just some tempory pics of the civic with the kit. ( Sorry skirts are just being fitted today )

17ca2.jpg

22dr1.jpg

Cool !!! Neat Kit for the Honda ..... :)

Accolade vs F I B E X?

sorry was unable to get this ready by for the honda meet.

so just some tempory pics of the civic with the kit. ( Sorry skirts are just being fitted today )

17ca2.jpg

22dr1.jpg

machang, does this accoldae place do local sales i thought they are only for exports

@Hola

do u knw there is a user called Velocity aka Dimantha :)

Ya bro now i know this...So Velocity - dimantha does accolade but my question is do they sell out in srilanka? cause i thought they have only a production facility here

nice kit velocity.. rear looks quite similar to one of the mighty sohc's

hola... accolade only does production in SL. they do not sell anything locally. the car(s) posted by velocity are those used to model the kits...

nice kit velocity.. rear looks quite similar to one of the mighty sohc's

hola... accolade only does production in SL. they do not sell anything locally. the car(s) posted by velocity are those used to model the kits...

Bro, if they dont sell localy why do they have promotinal car in SL roads? And plus cant Sri lankans purchase these? Just imagine when that white car comes out complete it will be the coolest/hotest Civic in town

Bro, if they dont sell localy why do they have promotinal car in SL roads? And plus cant Sri lankans purchase these? Just imagine when that white car comes out complete it will be the coolest/hotest Civic in town

Hola bro, i would have never posted pics if you hadnt SAID that the car was plain. this is why posted pics.

just to close down matters, our company cannot sell anything local.

You can get any body kit done through Rohith -Fib#x ( Highly Recomended for his work ) Janitha - Vonmek ( I guess who has kitted the most civics in SL ) and Dumi##a ( Very experianced personality in the field

also these are not promotional cars. these cars are the once handed over to us by the specific manufacturer. we even need prior customs approval even to take these cars out of the facility and cannot be road used.

thanks for your understanding.

Hola bro, i would have never posted pics if you hadnt SAID that the car was plain. this is why posted pics.

just to close down matters, our company cannot sell anything local.

You can get any body kit done through Rohith -Fib#x ( Highly Recomended for his work ) Janitha - Vonmek ( I guess who has kitted the most civics in SL ) and Dumi##a ( Very experianced personality in the field

also these are not promotional cars. these cars are the once handed over to us by the specific manufacturer. we even need prior customs approval even to take these cars out of the facility and cannot be road used.

thanks for your understanding.

Thanks Velo,

Yah, you answeared most of the doubts.Yes, the car looks so cool, it will be one of a kind, and the coolest Civic ever (with the skirts of course). I just went through the Accolade web site, its very classy. Love it. I am sure anyone who is desperate to get one these can do a online payment and purchase this. Accolade seems to be very professional and it looks OEM. The local guys maybe stylish but if it gives unecesary weight to the car and less durability over the years then it would be a bad investment. I dont know how the local guys are good in this. Acolade seems to be very standard since its export oriented as well. Canyou tell us more about the local production (only if you dont mind) like how many employees, the years of the presence of the facility in sri lanka etc.

Impressed machang, feeling guilty that I doubt this in the meet...