• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Meet Sneak Peek!!!

noaim

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, boys, since u guys seem impatient, until Madz gets his gallery sorted out, a small sample here....

20060527hondameet0955ce.jpg

The car is for sale, BTW..... Thats Madmax's SiR (advertised in the classifieds if u want details)

And the full-res shots will be for sale too. Low rez will be available in the gallery. And prints with frames if we can manage that. Any of u proud owners interested in pics of ur car? :jumping-smiley-013:

I think I might use this as my wallpaper @ work.....

does the girl come with the car?????????

she's quite foxy. you guys are killing unfortunate souls like us who didn't make it to the event with suspense. someone please upload some pics

Shark was the announcer?! :jumping-smiley-013: i didnt know that, tho i was laffing @ some of the comments... nyways well done shakir.. lol.. And oh ya ravindra & the organizers thumbs up, well done...

Gihan u were there?! Didnt see u..

ahh, sharkz, did u had long hair, there was this guy who came so close and looked at the alloys...was it u

Describe the guy.. might be someone else from the team :jumping-smiley-013:

OK, boys, since u guys seem impatient, until Madz gets his gallery sorted out, a small sample here....

The car is for sale, BTW..... Thats Madmax's SiR (advertised in the classifieds if u want details)

And the full-res shots will be for sale too. Low rez will be available in the gallery. And prints with frames if we can manage that. Any of u proud owners interested in pics of ur car? B)

Preveen Want to see more ......He He .... :jumping-smiley-013:

this is a widebody honda city... this car won best body kit....

thanks bro.. i kind of remember that car because of an incident happend last september..

and abt the honda meet, it looks really cool.. thumbs up for the organizers and team autolanka.... nice chick too. :jumping-smiley-013:

And the full-res shots will be for sale too. Low rez will be available in the gallery. And prints with frames if we can manage that. Any of u proud owners interested in pics of ur car? :jumping-smiley-013:

Now how did this happen. I posted a thumbnail. It worked as a thumbnail. 4 hours later, its the full sized pic....

Congratulations to the team autolanka and other members for make this event a reality … well organized car meeting… Congratulations to the show off winners and to the others…. I’m so happy and miss you guys a lot….. so proud to be sri lankan…. JAYA SRI….. :)

Nice man... great work :)

We need some of the more sexy pics to be blown up!! Oh man just watch the AutoLanka hit counter rise now..

Great work guys... and Pericles, as usual.. good stuff and thanks a lot :(

Nice man... great work :(

We need some of the more sexy pics to be blown up!! Oh man just watch the AutoLanka hit counter rise now..

Dem blow ups are for sale. And trying to see if I can get framed pics on order too for those that want pics of their cars. (hint, hint Pila)

Of course, blow ups of the group photos will be free :D

and I didn't even run thru one set of batteries this time ..... :)

Edited by Pericles

It was a great evening, Thank you very much for every one who involved in organising the event and a special thanks goes to our photographer Preveen, Great Job guys.

The only disappointment was, I couldn't buy Auto Lanka t-shirts as the XL ones were sold out. I wanted to buy two of them :)

Hey Madz, If you have a chance of getting any let me know so I can come to AL office and buy them. Two please.

Sorry, if I'm OT.

It was a great evening, Thank you very much for every one who involved in organising the event and a special thanks goes to our photographer Preveen, Great Job guys.

The only disappointment was, I couldn't buy Auto Lanka t-shirts as the XL ones were sold out. I wanted to buy two of them :D

Hey Madz, If you have a chance of getting any let me know so I can come to AL office and buy them. Two please.

Sorry, if I'm OT.

Yeah, u got a couple of phone numbers thanks to Preveen :(

In the mean time, I think the gallery has crashed or summin .... too many ppl accessing it? I can't get the page to load :)