• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid And Zero-Emissions Vehicles Photos And News

Californikan

so soon as Ferrari or another mainstream supercar manufacturer comes out with a iconic hybrid that punishes the rest

Infact Ferrari had officially announced that they will not be having there horses with any hybrid technology

Edited by CyRaX

Only reason we buy Hybrids is because to the tax, its more affordable than a similar petrol alternative... however if diesels are at the same level of tax will we even think about hybrids.

If you check the VW diesel engines they are so much more eco friendly, efficient, and more reliable than the Hydrids.

However sports car designers like Ferrari and Porsche are using already proven Hybrid technology into further increasing performance, but don't think give monkeys about the enviroment.

• Like 3

If you check the VW diesel engines they are so much more eco friendly, efficient, and more reliable than the Hydrids.

Incorrect on all three counts.

This is the results of official US govt EPA testing of fuel economy and vehicle emissions of the 2010 Prius & 2010 Jetta TDI with VW's latest and best 2.0L diesel engine:

27285d1293392925-prius-vw-tdi-please-help-prius-vs-jetta.png

Converted this is:

City - 22km/liter for Prius vs 13km/liter for the VW diesel

Expressway - 20km/liter for Prius vs 18km/liter for VW diesel

This is 10 years of reliability tracking for Volkwagen by Consumer Reports

28682d1299427649-engine-strain-200k-city-vs-highway-jetta_tdi-cr.jpg

This is a 10 year tracking of Prius reliability by Consumer Reports.(They did the same sophisticated analysis of Volkswagen, but only the final verdict above is available on the web.)

27603d1295070063-consumers-guide-auto-report-reliability-prius-consumer-reports-reliability-chart.gif

The Prius destroys the diesel on all counts.

It would be a good thing in the future to check and verify the correctness or incorrectness of mere personal OPINIONS against real DATA and FACTS before spouting off.

Edited by Californikan
  • Like 2

WTF!?? :huh: This joker really seems to like his conspiracy theories.

LOL...Mr.Cut/Paste king calling me a joker... :lol:

and no you homo hippy,it ain't a far fetched conspiracy theory at all.You are not the first one at AL to use multiple IDs.

Edited by MasterDon

LOL...Mr.Cut/Paste king calling me a joker... :lol:

and no you homo hippy,it ain't a far fetched conspiracy theory at all.You are not the first one at AL to use multiple IDs.

I'm sure the mods can see the IPs we post from.

Make use of your time and check out that UFO sighting in Rathmalana. I think it's right down your alley of interests.

I'm sure the mods can see the IPs we post from.

Make use of your time and check out that UFO sighting in Rathmalana. I think it's right down your alley of interests.

Sorry for the late reply,was watching the F1 GP...you eco hippies familiar with the concept of motor racing?...ofcourse not,what am I saying...you were probably watching the bridal show on ITN neda?...or sirasa super star..

So anyway,no my poor little faggy friend...IPs can't be checked for certain,ever heard of proxy sites?...so please from now on please use one ID from today onwards coz its getting very confusing...

Sorry for the late reply,was watching the F1 GP...you eco hippies familiar with the concept of motor racing?...ofcourse not,what am I saying...you were probably watching the bridal show on ITN neda?...or sirasa super star..

So anyway,no my poor little faggy friend...IPs can't be checked for certain,ever heard of proxy sites?...so please from now on please use one ID from today onwards coz its getting very confusing...

You are so retarded. Why the hostilities? Are you not getting any from your wife?

You are so retarded. Why the hostilities? Are you not getting any from your wife?

Why the hostilities?do you want me to stop?

and why this obsession with my married life?I only asked you stop using fake IDs...and FYI I'm not old or stupid enough like you to get married yet grandpa..but fear not! you and your long time partner can do so now in New York...yay!

Why the hostilities?do you want me to stop?

and why this obsession with my married life?I only asked you stop using fake IDs...and FYI I'm not old or stupid enough like you to get married yet grandpa..but fear not! you and your long time partner can do so now in New York...yay!

No shit sherlock I want you to stop cuz I keep replying to your idiocy.

I am not using fake IDs. I have better things to do with my time, and from what I see posting on this forum is getting less and less tempting. A lot of my mates don't bother posting, instead get the info and buzz off because of idiots like you.

Just to clarify:

I am also not a hybrid only fan boy. I love other petrol guzzling vehicles. If I had cash to burn I would be driving a Lambo aventedor as a daily runner not a prius. When I was in uni I was a designer in the race team. Formula student it's called similar to the formula maruti in SL.

Ah well i've said all need, lets stop spamming this thread and keep it on topic.

Oh well I thought you were old because I remember you saying you collect old cars. How old are you? I am 24, so no NOT your gradpa.

No shit sherlock I want you to stop cuz I keep replying to your idiocy.

I am not using fake IDs. I have better things to do with my time, and from what I see posting on this forum is getting less and less tempting. A lot of my mates don't bother posting, instead get the info and buzz off because of idiots like you.

Just to clarify:

I am also not a hybrid only fan boy. I love other petrol guzzling vehicles. If I had cash to burn I would be driving a Lambo aventedor as a daily runner not a prius. When I was in uni I was a designer in the race team. Formula student it's called similar to the formula maruti in SL.

Ah well i've said all need, lets stop spamming this thread and keep it on topic.

Oh well I thought you were old because I remember you saying you collect old cars. How old are you? I am 24, so no NOT your gradpa.

my what a lengthy reply.I seem to have struck a nerve.ok here's mine grandpa.

lovely story there..and maruti formula?I'd keep that shit to myself if I were you.And yes you keep telling yourself that you are a petrolhead prius boy...

And do you have to be old to be a collector...hmmm me and another couple of guys in their twenties here seem to have missed the memo retard!...infact all the guys here started buying exciting super rides when they were in their teens Alfas beemers subarus evos skylines RXs...and yet here you are driving a prius and saying its coz you cant afford a lambo...LAME!

D, I don't think having a J44 qualifies you to be classified as an old car collector :P

Nah, I wasn't joining as a classic collector, but more as someone in the 20s.

But I'm more curious how this dumbass decided a Lamborghini Aventador is a good daily runner "if you have the cash". Strangely I can think of a dozen cars that'll be more exciting daily rides for the price of a prius.

• Like 4

N

I am also not a hybrid only fan boy. I love other petrol guzzling vehicles. If I had cash to burn I would be driving a Lambo aventedor as a daily runner not a prius.

If you dont mind doing a hip replacement surgery and spine surgery my the time you are 30 sure there is nothing else wrong with the idea of having a lambo as a daily driven car :rolleyes:

• Like 2