• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid And Zero-Emissions Vehicles Photos And News

Californikan

Just like your imaginary one person using multiple fake ID's?

Err nobody imagined anything, the link that MD provided shows clearly that you've posted the same damn thing some time back in another thread. And as for the multiple IDs, it's amusing that the other prius driving joker here never seems to log on at the same time as you.... so it doesn't really need a great leap of faith to come to conclusions like that, especially since we've seen this sorta thing on AL before when one party feels he doesn't have anybody to agree with his (usually asinine) views.

As for your other comment about there being thousands of Hybrid and other websites around, it begs the question.. WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE??

Err I have given the link dumbass...or has having other dudes' seminal fluid all over your face left you blind? :action-smiley-060:

The news story above is completely relevant to this thread as well as that other thread.

Maybe now that you've seen it twice, you'll begin to actually COMPREHEND what it says.

Err nobody imagined anything, the link that MD provided shows clearly that you've posted the same damn thing some time back in another thread. And as for the multiple IDs, it's amusing that the other prius driving joker here never seems to log on at the same time as you.... so it doesn't really need a great leap of faith to come to conclusions like that, especially since we've seen this sorta thing on AL before when one party feels he doesn't have anybody to agree with his (usually asinine) views.

As for your other comment about there being thousands of Hybrid and other websites around, it begs the question.. WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE??

Why do you keep clicking on this thread? You're like a person who clicks the TV to the news channel and then whines that there it's the news on TV.

• Like 1

Why do you keep clicking on this thread? You're like a person who clicks the TV to the news channel and then whines that there it's the news on TV.

Why don't you take your own advice and stay away from AL,clearly you are not welcome here...So why keep coming back and carry on getting you ass whooped everytime...there are loads of Prius forums out there where your lot can gay out all you want.

The news story above is completely relevant to this thread as well as that other thread.

Maybe now that you've seen it twice, you'll begin to actually COMPREHEND what it says.

The news story is a month out of date, and you don't have to copy and paste your dumb "thank you hybrid drivers" etc, ad nauseum post AGAIN as well.

And its still marketing. It was marketing then, its still marketing now.

Ah, what reason can I give other than the immortal words of George Mallory "Because it's there". Plus, it always tends to be on or near the top of the active topics list each day thanks to your copy and paste skills.

And you still haven't answered MY question. :rolleyes:

Why don't you take your own advice and stay away from AL,clearly you are not welcome here...So why keep coming back and carry on getting you ass whooped everytime...there are loads of Prius forums out there where your lot can gay out all you want.

Waving the white flag already. ROFLMAO :lol: This joker is no match for me and he never will be.

Now run along, but come back when you can entertain me with some more of your conspiracy theories. There are many more fake ID's out there for you to uncover. :lol: :lol:

Waving the white flag already. ROFLMAO :lol: This joker is no match for me and he never will be.

Now run along, but come back when you can entertain me with some more of your conspiracy theories. There are many more fake ID's out there for you to uncover. :lol: :lol:

Hmmm look whos waving the white flag now eh loser?

Jeeezzzzz man. What's wrong with you? Why are you trying to start another battle? Take a chill pill. Breath deeply. Relax. Let go.

And you're right...I'm no match for you...cos I'm waay better off just by NOT owning a Prius.

Jeeezzzzz man. What's wrong with you? Why are you trying to start another battle? Take a chill pill. Breath deeply. Relax. Let go.

Prius 2010 (3rd Gen) with Valenti JDM tail lamps

It's Look Good..

A tail lamp?!!...seriously? have we come to this?...post pics of the new Prius carpets also please.

A tail lamp?!!...seriously? have we come to this?...post pics of the new Prius carpets also please.

Well it's bit modified version machnan And this one looks Good.. BTW I wonder Why Petrol Car owners Hate Hybrid Is It Bc's Hybrid owners get Tax Advantages which not get By Normal Vehicle owners.. Anyway I thinks it's better you guys to keep this tread as it is without Hijack thread

BTW this Thread Title is "Hybrid And Zero-Emissions Vehicles Photos And News" I I don't think it's not a Big Deal of posting Photos of Hybrid Vehicles in here know... :rolleyes:

Prius 2010 (3rd Gen) with Valenti JDM tail lamps

hi-mpg-albums-valenti-jdm-tail-lamps-picture6965-img-1667.jpg

hi-mpg-albums-valenti-jdm-tail-lamps-picture6964-img-1662.jpg

hi-mpg-albums-valenti-jdm-tail-lamps-picture6963-img-1660.jpg

hi-mpg-albums-valenti-jdm-tail-lamps-picture6962-img-1659.jpg

hi-mpg-albums-valenti-jdm-tail-lamps-picture6882-3-4-rear-view-valenti-jdm-full-led-taillamps-twp.jpg

hi-mpg-albums-valenti-jdm-tail-lamps-picture6918-img-1595.jpg

hi-mpg-albums-valenti-jdm-tail-lamps-picture6915-nighttime-details-lights-turn-signals.jpg

It's Look Good..

Source : http://priuschat.com/forums/members/hi-mpg-albums-valenti-jdm-tail-lamps.html

that's the best tail design they could come up with for a prius? Pathetic.

This is a custom design a friend did for the tail lights on my old intrepid

05042009094.jpg

05042009093.jpg

Here's what the originals looked like

PICT0906.jpg

You prius boys have no imagination

Hey masterdon can I come and have a look at your rust buckets? Talk to you in person and see what a loser you are? :)

how old are you? I remember when I was about 12, we used to say bull shit like that. Either you are another big shot underage member or you have had some serious developental problems in your brain. Get it checked out okay?

how old are you? I remember when I was about 12, we used to say bull shit like that. Either you are another big shot underage member or you have had some serious developental problems in your brain. Get it checked out okay?

Point out the bullshit?

You are still 12 so you still talk like that. I am genuinely interested in his classic cars if he has any.

Point out the bullshit?

You are still 12 so you still talk like that. I am genuinely interested in his classic cars if he has any.

He doesnt have to prove anything to a hippie like you, and for the record he has many more than your imaginary garage in which you have lamobos as daily driven cars :rolleyes:

Point out the bullshit?

Just pick a random post made by yourself and you will see some real b.s. BTW aren't you late for the circlejerk? I know californikan is gonna be there but it seems rover hasn't been around lately. Too bad. Have fun tonight jacking off on a picture of a prius.

• Like 1

Hey masterdon can I come and have a look at your rust buckets? Talk to you in person and see what a loser you are? :)

Sure why not,I have no problem showing them to anyone,infact I love showing off me cars...but you have to have atleast a bit of 'petrolheaded-ness' in you to appreciate them...no offence,but to people like you who only use cars as just means of transportation and worry only about fuel saving,they are gonna indeed look like rust buckets... :)

And please,don't arrive at my place in your Prius.My dads severely homophobic...He WILL shoot you with his shotgun.(not kidding) :)

Just pick a random post made by yourself and you will see some real b.s. BTW aren't you late for the circlejerk? I know californikan is gonna be there but it seems rover hasn't been around lately. Too bad. Have fun tonight jacking off on a picture of a prius.

Actually it's gonna be to the picture of your Dodge Intrepid.