• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid And Zero-Emissions Vehicles Photos And News

Californikan

I think you are the one who doesn't have the brains to understand what I originally wrote. Which is why I asked you to clarify.

But here's a big clue since you (and your butty boy watchman) seem to jump to the same incorrect conclusions: I never wrote they have received the $1+ billion for the 14,000+ Model S on order. I wrote they have orders for 14,000+ cars which is over $1 billion.

Don't think too much Cali, you might hurt yourself indulging in these unfamiliar activities. I haven't jumped to any conclusions as all. Orders of a billion doesn't necessarily mean the company will see all of the money. There are cancellations, specially when people realize how long they will have to be in the waiting list. There will be guys who can't keep up there payments, cars get repossessed, etc. It would also depend on the financing plans, how long it would take the company to get that whole billion into its coffers even if every order if fulfilled and every cent comes in.

So stop lying trying to act like you know something. Just go away.

Don't think too much Cali, you might hurt yourself indulging in these unfamiliar activities. I haven't jumped to any conclusions as all. Orders of a billion doesn't necessarily mean the company will see all of the money. There are cancellations, specially when people realize how long they will have to be in the waiting list. There will be guys who can't keep up there payments, cars get repossessed, etc. It would also depend on the financing plans, how long it would take the company to get that whole billion into its coffers even if every order if fulfilled and every cent comes in.

So stop lying trying to act like you know something. Just go away.

Don't get upset and act like a little boy when you are proven wrong Peri. You have a real tendency to the call any facts and information you don't like "lying". You' arguing about something you don't read up on, and know little about.

The "over $1 Billion in orders" is a very conservative stating of the Tesla's sales forecast and takes into account all your objections, and many more that you haven't even thought of. By claiming it's 'lying', you are claiming that Tesla and the some of the top market research and financial firms in the world are lying -- which makes you the dummy. Especially when Tesla's actual sales forecast for 2012 and 2013 is about $2 billion.

Knowing you, I fully expect you to do your best to try to discredit and deny the Tesla annual sales chart, even though it's the official numbers.....

263dglw.jpg

Don't get upset and act like a little boy when you are proven wrong Peri. You have a real tendency to the call any facts and information you don't like "lying". You' arguing about something you don't read up on, and know little about.

The "over $1 Billion in orders" is a very conservative stating of the Tesla's sales forecast and takes into account all your objections, and many more that you haven't even thought of. By claiming it's 'lying', you are claiming that Tesla and the some of the top market research and financial firms in the world are lying -- which makes you the dummy. Especially when Tesla's actual sales forecast for 2012 and 2013 is about $2 billion.

Again, you really need to figure out the difference between forecasts, predictions and fortune telling, and the NOW situation. They are now a loss making company, and PRE-orders and sales FORECASTS are just that. Did I deny a forecast? Did I even deny they had actually got orders? Idiot. I said just coz they had orders, doesn't means they will see the money,

Also, despite this 400million sales FORECAST for THIS year, they are still making 110 million of a loss for Q3? What do they need, 800 million in sales to break even?

How many times do we have to tell you about this dumbass habit of yours of thinking predictions are already true?

By claiming it's 'lying', you are claiming that Tesla and the some of the top market research and financial firms in the world are lying -- which makes you the dummy.

I don't claim they think they will get money. What I AM aware of is, the Housing market thought they were gonna get the money too,

Aiyo Nikan, just go away.

Again, you really need to figure out the difference between forecasts, predictions and fortune telling, and the NOW situation. They are now a loss making company, and PRE-orders and sales FORECASTS are just that. Did I deny a forecast? Did I even deny they had actually got orders? Idiot. I said just coz they had orders, doesn't means they will see the money,

Also, despite this 400million sales FORECAST for THIS year, they are still making 110 million of a loss for Q3? What do they need, 800 million in sales to break even?

How many times do we have to tell you about this dumbass habit of yours of thinking predictions are already true?

I don't claim they think they will get money. What I AM aware of is, the Housing market thought they were gonna get the money too,

Aiyo Nikan, just go away.

You are getting confused. I never wrote that the forecasts/predictions are "already true" or have already happened. Get it straight: Me writing "Over $1 billion in orders" does not mean over $1 billion in sales or income. And "forecast of $2 billion" does not imply or mean that actual sales of $2 billion have happened.

Your theory of "just coz they had orders, doesn't means they will see the money" is half baked and just wrong because you're not taking the new orders coming in and the increased production output into consideration.

Even with attrition for orders already placed and attrition from other factors, the rate of new orders coming in is enough to keep growing the waiting list. Any way you look at it they will have sales of over $1 billion over the next 14 months because overall orders for the Model S keep growing.

And it looks like you failed to notice in the chart how accurate their 2010 and 2011 sales forecast turned out to be. That's a clue.

Instead of telling me to go away because you keep getting your facts and information wrong, why don't you stop trying to argue about something you know little about. You're only embarrassing yourself.

Instead of telling me to go away because you keep getting your facts and information wrong, why don't you stop trying to argue about something you know little about. You're only embarrassing yourself.

THIS, is advise you need to take for yourself :) Everyone here knows who has been repeatedly PROVEN to be wrong :)

So go away, Nikan.

oh good.. nikamma nikan is at it again... such an entertainer... wonder how this guy is in real life... some of these fools nowadays i really wanna meet in real life..... the internet has given rise to an era where every moron's opinion equally counts.... sheeeeesh...

You really need to go back to school, and this time learn the difference between facts and opinions.

You really need to go back to school, and this time learn the difference between facts and opinions.

most of ur facts are ur opinion... ha h ha ha..... u see it has come to the point that u are now just entertainment value.... like those reality shows... ur whole life must be a reality show... actually u could make some money if u do this shit on TV... especiallly those retards in US will gulp it up...

• 3 weeks later...