• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hybrid And Zero-Emissions Vehicles Photos And News

Californikan

Too bad, you've already been judged. Before we knew your car. The car just confirms it.

Haha, well you have been judged right back, just for judging me on the car I drive daily.

On another forum improvement note, can't you add a feature for a sort of daily digest of replies.

Haha, well you have been judged right back, just for judging me on the car I drive daily.

On another forum improvement note, can't you add a feature for a sort of daily digest of replies.

For one thing, I said you were judged BEFORE we knew what you drive. For another thing, I don't give a rats ass what you think about me :D I only bother about the opinions of people who matter. YOU ain't on that short list.

And there is already a daily digest feature.

Hahaha, ok thanks for the nudge back to reality. Maybe I was thinking in a dream world. My views and opinions change when I am actually in SL to experience. I am currently not.

you didn't answer the question. What does the "environmental police" have to do with "electric buses?"

For one thing, I said you were judged BEFORE we knew what you drive. For another thing, I don't give a rats ass what you think about me :D I only bother about the opinions of people who matter. YOU ain't on that short list.

And there is already a daily digest feature.

yea yea, pointless talk.

Thanks for the info. I must have overlooked.

Read what I wrote initially moron. You really are not worth he effort of a reply.

Ok retard tell me this; WTF does the env. police stopping vandals have to do with electric buses?

Take your head out off your a$$ read my question and provide and answer. If not please stop posting bull$*** ok?

Ok retard tell me this; WTF does the env. police stopping vandals have to do with electric buses?

Take your head out off your a$$ read my question and provide and answer. If not please stop posting bull$*** ok?

HAHAHAHA how old are you? Now you are just amusing. Like a little lab rat.

If you answer mine I will know how to word my answer so you will understand.

According to his profile, he's age unknown, like Wolverine. So answer like you would to Wolverine I suppose.

And just a small favour, kindly begin your answer re-stating the question, 'cos I've forgotten what it was.

Edited by ShintaroX
  • Like 2

ok i'm 12. Now answer the question. What does the env. police stopping vandals have to do with electric buses?

I knew I was correct!

Oh sweet one, when one gives such a far fetched idea, there is usually more depth to it.

Electric buses will cost a lot and investors main concern would be vandalism and maintenance. Since we now have environmental police, they can also act as inspectors on the electric buses!

Now run along and play with your barbie instead of finding faults with my answer because there would be! If there wasn't, it will be in the pipeline of getting implemented.

I knew I was correct!

Oh sweet one, when one gives such a far fetched idea, there is usually more depth to it.

Electric buses will cost a lot and investors main concern would be vandalism and maintenance. Since we now have environmental police, they can also act as inspectors on the electric buses!

Now run along and play with your barbie instead of finding faults with my answer because there would be! If there wasn't, it will be in the pipeline of getting implemented.

oh wow this is the most retarded reply i've seen.

1. I don't think the police would be the people maintaining buses in the country.

2. Vandalism isn't a big problem in the country to begin with and I doubt vandals are going to specifically target electric buses.

You are a special kind of idiot.

Edited by jdnet