• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Allion 2004 - Nzt240

vidu

Dear friends,

I'm new to here.SO I do not know weather is it ethical or not for asking questions like these.If it is wrong please forgive me.

I(actually my parents) plan to buy a car (Toyota Allion 2004 - NZT240).I would like to know about your idea about this model ?

also how about prices in market ? We take it as our family vehicle and my parents are warring about the prices I think you can understand about it. Specially about second had market.

Please give you comments.Thanks

PS - I heard that there are different sub models in car (rounded Back light ,etc) is it true ?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u are gonna go for the 2004 model...i would suggest you go for the the premio....if u want i can give some pix of both cars!

Thank you I really appreciate

What is the normal price of premio in market ?

why do you suggest premio 2004 over allion 2004 ?

I heard that there are different sub models in car (rounded Back light ,etc) is it true ?

Yes there was a small facelift at the end 2004 for 2005 models, they have LED lights at the back and people call it flower lights as I've heard due to the shape. Nothing else different but predictably that's slightly more expensive due to being a newer car and SL prejudice and may hold resale value better.

u can easily find preio with beaige interior and full wood trim..basically with a better interior!..but im not sure of the price..it shud b close to the allion's pric!..i'l chk on that n let u knw!

Beige interior and fake wooden trim isn't that big you know :) Anyway, a 240 Premio seems to be in the 3.2-3.7M range.

but it does add a better look to the interior bro

chek dis out

post-47484-018273400 1296573824_thumb.jp

post-47484-046423500 1296573850_thumb.jp

Having a wood interior in my car would make me feel like I'm in my mid forties... :D

not rely bro...it luks rely gud wit da wooden panels...i drive a mark II grande....u wanna see its wooden n beige interior?

not rely bro...it luks rely gud wit da wooden panels...i drive a mark II grande....u wanna see its wooden n beige interior?

I see some replies gone :) Anyway, what do you think of these? Still Allion/Premio better? For the price of a 260, can go for the slightly older model and 240 money just a bit earlier. All of around same era anyway.

mercedes_benz_c_class_interior_30_09_07.jpg

interieur.jpg

Allion was basically aimed for the youth market and the premio was aimed for the executive type so its natural that the allion doesnt have much fancy wood and stuff like the premio :alc:

Yes there was a small facelift at the end 2004 for 2005 models, they have LED lights at the back and people call it flower lights as I've heard due to the shape. Nothing else different but predictably that's slightly more expensive due to being a newer car and SL prejudice and may hold resale value better.

Yeh.During my little research about I found that there are a slightly price different.Now I know the reason.Thank you

u can easily find preio with beaige interior and full wood trim..basically with a better interior!..but im not sure of the price..it shud b close to the allion's pric!..i'l chk on that n let u knw!

I will check about the prices.Thank you

I see some replies gone :) Anyway, what do you think of these? Still Allion/Premio better? For the price of a 260, can go for the slightly older model and 240 money just a bit earlier. All of around same era anyway.

mercedes_benz_c_class_interior_30_09_07.jpg

interieur.jpg

Normally I consider life time and maintainability of vehicle but my parents more consider resell value.

Thank you for the photos

Update :

Today I plan to hit on some car sales and check out those cars that you mentioned.

I will update the thread after I come back.

If you have more informations please share them.

Thank you for your helps.

Second hand market.. then go for 260. But, check both when you hit those sales. compair it and check which has the second hand market value. My 2 cents :rolleyes:

Second hand market.. then go for 260. But, check both when you hit those sales. compair it and check which has the second hand market value. My 2 cents :rolleyes:

Thank you but budget can not deviate very much.

Normally how much will 260 cost ?

Thank you but budget can not deviate very much.

Normally how much will 260 cost ?

You havent yet mentioned what your exact budget is.

260 Allions range from roughly 4.5 Million to upwards of 6 Million depending on factors such as: Year, Spec, greed or arrogance of seller, stupidity and gullibility of buyer etc.

You havent yet mentioned what your exact budget is.

260 Allions range from roughly 4.5 Million to upwards of 6 Million depending on factors such as: Year, Spec, greed or arrogance of seller, stupidity and gullibility of buyer etc.

3.5M -3.7 M in cash (No leasing and not going to get one )

I check classified in here I think 260 goes far beyond this amount. :( Parents might not able to afford to it or I have to sell mine and put money to go for a bigger car.

3.5M -3.7 M in cash (No leasing and not going to get one )

I check classified in here I think 260 goes far beyond this amount. :( Parents might not able to afford to it or I have to sell mine and put money to go for a bigger car.

Yeah absolute minimum for a 260 is gonna be about 4.5 Mill. So a 240 Premio looks like your best bet.

Mmmm..try on a latter version of a permio with beige interior and wood trim or an allion with full bodykit with wood trim. Everything depends on your parents preference. My dad drives an allion 240 and he is pretty satisfied with it. Since your budget is pretty good to do something with 240's you can meddle abit and get the best :) :) :) :)